GF likes more roleplay lover (myself) than me naturally

veltrix

So.. it's basically that guys. I'm desperate for some help. And, oh well...

We've been together for a year and recently things are going overboard for me. It's an online relationship, yes. We've visited eachother, yes. But I don't know to be honest.. It's really weird guys, I'm dying right now, I feel horrible with myself, even to the point of hating myself for bringing this stupid idea up, because it is my own fault for letting things go overboard.. I never stopped her, and now it seems it's too late.

She asked me once about doing things differently. "Those" kind of things. And i tried it by doing something new: being like a lover to her. Because of the distance, it is sexchat and we're ok with it but since this idea came up she has been doing all roleplays wanting him. And when i act like myself, she just gets bored. And she explicitly likes him even more than me, she obviously loves him and it's stopping to love me. That's how i feel. Call me a f'ed up retard but i feel jealous about him..

Note this: She made herself up the physical appearance of the guy. She named him up too. I don't know.. kinda feel used here. I've tried to talk about it with her, but she just avoids the topic. I'm kinda retard, and by the moment I rather be blind by the love i have for her than facing the truth. Hopefully any tips here. Thank you..

To sum it up yes, basically that's it. We (that girl) and I have met before and recently she told* me to** do something new and I made that fantasy person, her lover. It is myself, but she's falling in love with him (the not natural me),while forgetting as i was in a beginning, my natural self (It's messed up, i know)

EDIT Saw an orthographic mistake.

: ** missing words

One of the dangers of cyber relationships is fantasy can take over and distort the reality of the interaction. It's better to find someone locally with whom you can spend face to face time. Then you can see and experience who they really are and make a decision if this will work out instead of a something made up.

One of the dangers of cyber relationships is fantasy can take over and distort the reality of the interaction. It's better to find someone locally with whom you can spend face to face time. Then you can see and experience who they really are and make a decision if this will work out instead of a something made up.

Well yeah.. Guess i'll wait for someone to show up in my life; I'm not the go-get-em kind of dude. Thank you, I really apreciate your post. Likewise SophieGrace's, why continue, right? I will prepare myself mentally to end the relationship and hopefully forget the feelings i had for her really quick. So, thank you again guys, I'm really glad i could find this place. Was killing myself with this over and over again, everyday. Thank you again and, sorry for this weird/silly situation and I'm grateful you took your time to help me. Well, take care!

Archived