Where from here?

Hex

Al right, so I met this girl (great girl), 3 times...and I blew it.

My dating skills sitting at...2/10.

When is it a suitable time to make a move, talk about becoming in a relationship...

We met for coffee, walked for a while it went well. second time dinner, third drinks, but I'm sure she wanted dinner too, kinda went in a down slope.

I was being me and instead of talking about her I was discussing things.

Dont know how to ....... transition from general and friendly to more exclusive...I think that's the problem.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

Hex

If you don't know her from Adam, then talk about "becoming a relationship" takes more that a walk, a coffee and a dinner. Dating is dating --- taking the time to get to know someone and will eventually transition into gf/bf territory if both parties agree.

You leave you shy feelings and be friendly with her and talk some more things in friendly manner.then you can lose you uncomfortable feelings and take her to evening coffee and spend till dinner time talking with her everything will be settled.all the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Get to know her more and THEN decide if you want her for a girlfriend. Some people just look good at first sight but then turn out to be psychopaths. Get to know her interests, her passions, her history, her past, goals for the future, etc. And its not difficult all you have to do is ask. If she gets annoyed with your questions or becomes aggravated or uncomfortable, that means she has trust issues and you DO NOT want to date her. Unless you are desperate enough to hang around her literally begging for her attention,bc even that wont work.

Archived