people experience with tarot readings and getting back together

rhysdav

My ex apparently saw a tarot reader or something like that and that was the icing on the cake for her to dump me.

How are you supposed to cope with something like that? A great relationship that ends because of that. Of course there are other issues but I'm not even mad at her.

I believe in free will and if her and I fall back in love again someday (I don't see why she wouldn't go back out on a date with me when school restarts) then I'm going to work my magic. Whatever happened prior doesn't matter anymore because I'm not living in the past. I feel like this woman is my soulmate and I'd rather not give up on her. Of course I'm not pushing my luck and am waiting for her to come to me, which I believe will happen in time.

I'm not texting or calling her but she reached out to me about a week ago to see how I'm doing. Breadcrumbs. I didn't get excited and besides she lives hours away from me right now but once we get back in the same town again for school and she reaches out its a wrap. She's either going on a date with me or that's it. I won't be friends with a woman I love.

hey

my ex dumped me, and after 4 months i decided to talk to one tarot reader.

my friend recommended her, she sees her, and so does her mother. This lady helped them both, told them a lot. I was surprised how she could tell me a lot about myself, my ex.

In the end she said he will be back. She said he still loves me, even though he is with another woman now. She said he feels lonely. But I need to sort my life out, she said i need to start doing things, start being happy, seeing people, enjoy life..

That was actually opposite to what I was doing; my ex left me cause I became terribly depressed person, i had some problems with family, job.. so in few months i stopped going out, seeing people, i was sad non stop, causing fights, it was hard ot make me happy.

Now I took her advice. I started doing things, got a new job, taking care of myself etc etc. and I am actually enjoying it! My ex noticed that! he is paying me compliments, he says often he is happy for me and for changes in my life.

I keep on doing this.

I have no idea if it will bring him back. I do wish it will.

Btw, the same lady taht she told me what to do and she said he will be back, she told my firiend's mum that her husband who left her after 35 years of marriage will be back also.

We couldnt believe it with my friend, because to be honest her mum didnt treat her husband well, she was a disaster.. How could he come back to someone so controlling, angry non stop, jelaous..when he met an attractive young woman?

he came back recently.

It kind of gives me hope.

Of course she is not sugar coating everything, many times she warned my friend her bf is no good for her, she shouldnt move in with him.

She was right. Her bf was cheating on her, when she found out he had 1 yeqar old baby with someone else already. That tarot reader was right again.

Your ex's will is to not be with you anymore, you refuse to accept that and keep looking for ways to get her back including using supernatural powers should they exist.

Some people would consider that line of thinking to be crazy.

I think it's selfish and inconsiderate, if you truly love this woman then respect her wishes and leave her alone.

. Who ssas i havnt left her alone. In fact i havnt made contact with her in 8 weeks . Alsothis was only a question with regards to people's experiences. U dont know who i am or what im like . So u can keep your assumption to your self.

So there are some possitive outcomes from tarot readers. I am a firm believer . I have in the past had readings and id say 90 % of it came to pass. I think that anything online is a bit hit and miss. U must find a reader in person. There are genuine peoole out there with foresight

So there are some possitive outcomes from tarot readers. I am a firm believer . I have in the past had readings and id say 90 % of it came to pass. I think that anything online is a bit hit and miss. U must find a reader in person. There are genuine peoole out there with foresight

totally agree !

I had a reading done recently. And as you said thebetterme they don't sugar coat anything. My reading was pretty positive. When i went in and sat down i didnt say a word. She doesnt ask anything no name nor anything aboit me. She said im sufgering from head aches staright away. She said she could feel it. And i was at the time all due to stress. She brought up letters of names that i knew who were relevant. And also told me about my nan who had past in my tea leaves. My reason for going was to ask on my situation with my ex. She said that we will be together again and that we will start talking. I just have to leave her alone which i have. So i just have to wait and see. She also told me of an inheritance that i would receive but was due to a death in the family. So not all good. My friend also went to see her about a year ago . She said alot of stuff but one thing she said to her was watch you dont get pregnant. She thought nothing of it at the time as she already had a child and was single mum. Withing 2 months my friend had a one night stand with an old friend. And low and behold fell pregnant. Although nothing ia set in stone there are people out there with a special gift

• 2 months later...

Archived