it took me awhile for me to think about this dream,i didn't know if i wnated to write it down. The dream started out with what seemed to be the next day which would be today 2/01/05 the first part started when i left my house and saw a white dog in our driveway, things started to speed up, it soon felt like anwhere form 8-15 years have passed me and someone, whoes face i couldn't make out, it was a woman, thats all i know. We were sitting on a mountain side, the sky was bright red and orange, almost like it was on fire. Soon after i looked at the sky something jetted down at the Earth,something exploded on the horizon. Everything seemed do die all around me and this stranger. Almost like there was nothing left. That is the time when i woke up and dodn't think much about it. Everything in this dream seemed so scattered that it didn't seem of much importance. Everything didn't matter until i went outside to go to school and there was a white sheep dog in my drive way. I still don't know what to think, someone help me analize this dream. I don't believe that dreams can perdict the future becaues they can't compensate for the decisions that humanity makes. HELP

Yeah, i wouldn't worry about it, it just sounds like a coincidence. Some say that dreams are our current feelings and emotions being portrayed in a visual way. Is there anything that you have felt or experienced lately that could be connected in any way to what you saw in the dream?

Have a think about it. I hope you get to the bottom of it!