Ok, maybe i am blind to the facts and have lost the plot but

Ok i will try to cut to the chase... Have girlfriend, she from poland i from england, everything going ok except for a few things on my side (my insecurities?)

She has dropped hints about when she was involved in some kind of strip card game and ended up naked, but never told me the whole story, i have a great imagination and it has filled in the gaps for me, but is this a common thing... i never did it... but i havent been a saint either... so why am i thinking about it so much?

And the big thing... well for me... she has two brothers... so there are three of them and they are all around the same age..., my gf is 23 and her and her 2 brotheres were all born within 3 yesrs of each other.

So she has told me they are very close... mmm but now i have thoughts they are too close... know what i mean? When she was with me she had a SMS from one of them tellling her they wish she had left her hand behind... and that his hand was hurting from too much masturbation on that day!!! Mmmm so ok, and then tonight i call her to talk... she tells me first she is in bed and then it emerges she is in her brothers bedroom watching a film... in bed with her 2 brothers watching a film...mmmm ok.

So i carefully get to asking what she is wearing, she tells me she is wearing her robe... i know she wears nothing else when she is wearing a robe... mmm and in bed with her 2 brothers watching a film...

Am i paranoid or what.. i dont know!!!

Can brothers and sisters be this close without anything "weird"

Any advice greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...