Hey. I'm a little confused and I need some help. I work in retail and there is this guy to whom I'm incredibly attracted. I'm about 99.99% sure he likes me because he always finds a reason to talk to me and he's kind of weird around me. Lol. The problem is simple; he's a coworker. I know that I shouldn't **** where I eat but I'm just soooo into him. I don't know what to do. I'm also not into making moves on dudes. I don't even know if he knows I like him. Help!

Is he with anyone? He might be trying to give you subtle hints if he is then try comebacks see how he reacts. If you like him try subtle hints to and see wat happens if it's not meant to b there's a huge pond out there

You know, I have absolutely no idea. Lol. I've just been operating under the assumption that he's single.

Do you know if he is single, that is first off, and you could socialize outside of work and keep the work enviro professional no touchy feelies or kissing, strictly work based.

The only thing is; I have absolutely no, work related, excuse to see him outside of work.

Don't feel pathetic. It's hard when you really like someone and don't know how to further the interaction.

Some guys/girls will flirt/smile/talk to you - when in fact they have no interest in the person. Some people just enjoy the attention of another person.

I'm not saying that's what is going on here, but you work together and see him regularly, so this isn't helping you to give you some space away from the guy. I think if he does go out of his way to talk to you to just have fun with the interaction and maybe it will build into something more. But if you ask him straight out anything "awkward" that could kill your working relationship with him. Just continue for now to be his friend.

Archived