should i go back? please hepl me!!!! please..........

should i go back for therapy? i have come up with pro's and cons....... please tell me which is your oppinion......

PRO'S: she could help, she's very nice, she won't judge, i don't have to hoold everything inside of me anymore, she won't tell my parents, she knows what she's talking about.

CON'S: i can't tell her about cerain stuff, she could find out something that parents would need to be aware of, i can't talk oppenly to other (not good at it), i would probably be wasting everyone's time, and i'm not worth it.

what should i do...... i know i proably should go back and its for like dfepression too...... and the stuff she would find out about is cutting/ hitting and suicidal thoughts........ any advice?

Yes. You should go and you should tell her those things.

And get rid of that last thing on your list of cons. You are worth it.

You may believe it or not, and although may or may not show you, the two people in this world who think you are worth it and worth more than anything are your parents who you don't want to tell.

no i don't want to tell her those things ..... i just wanna know should i go back to therapy....... and i don't think im worth it but ok..... and ahve you ever been in my situation, cause im sure you would not want your parents knowing,.... i am sorry and im so confused about if i should go back to the therapy or not!! i just don't know what to do!!!

what should i do...... i know i proably should go back and its for like dfepression too...... and the stuff she would find out about is cutting/ hitting and suicidal thoughts........ any advice?

Why else would you want to go back to therapy if those arent the reasons??? cutting/hitting and suicidal thoughts are just symptoms of your depression

Take it from a maniac-depresive, think I have a clue about what I'm talkin about.

However, what you are saying is like going to the doctor to have an illnes diagnosed, but without telling to the doctor you feel bad. If you aren't open to her, she won't be able to help you.

Don't be afraid, she is there to help you, and, by the way...

She already knows those "secrets", and she is just trying to help you, not to get your parents mad, trust her!

By the way, you've survived 14 years, even in the most primitive evolutive point of view, you are a successfull and worth of keeping human.

Hey girl,

The con's are in my opinion even more reason to go back. It seems you have two conflicting thoughts about it. One the one side you know this person can help you, on the other hand you feel so worthless that you feel you don't deserve the help.

I understand the issue of the parents. Still, cutting and other things are symptomatic for depression. So if you are scared that she will have to inform your parents about the cutting, try to start by telling her that you feel depressed. I am not saying you shouldn't tell her about the cutting at all. I am saying that the roots of cutting are depression, and THIS is what needs to be cured. Who knows she might help you in a way you will feel less urge to hurt yourself.

You are worth the therapy. Those people have devoted their life to help people who have difficulties in coping with life issues. Just go there and talk about the things that you are able to tell. Don't expect to be able to tell everything at once. It's normal that it takes time to trust someone.

Ilse.