startin to panic...

okay....i was on DepoProvera...i got one shot...n i had started to worry that i may be pregnate....but then we figured it was impossible cause we hadn't done anything really....so i took a test and it was negative....but now i had changed back to the pill (i didn't like the shot)...i have finnished all the pink ones...and i still haven't had my period!!! its been 2 days...my chest is tender...and i have been eating like crazy...also have been stressing alot due to school...but now im stressing like hell cause im scared crappless cause i haven't gotton my period yet...could i be pregnate?!

The shot can leave your body messed up for a while..the hormones will stay in your system a while and prevent regular cycles.

Call your clinic and ask them, but they will likely tell you to wait. And take a test there or from drugstore if it will ease your mind. No one here can tell you if you are or are not pregnant!

Tender breasts etc are all common symptoms when coming off birth control, or changing birth control, or before a period.