for guys on girls pubic hair.

ok. so my boyfriend tried to get in my pants. which was totally fine, and i was completely comfortable with it. but i wasnt completely shaved. which i usualy am, and i was very very very and still am embarrassed about him feeling hair downthere. his friend might say something like what did you do, and he might say, like dude she had hair.

be honest. what would a 14 year old guy with his cool friends do in thsi situation. would you tell your friends or keep it quiet. would you be grossed out if you went tofinger a girl and they had hair?

thankyou.

I got money that this dude was so excited he didnt think anything bad about it.

You dont need to be embarrased about not having shaved then, i doubt he even thought about it. As a dude remembering back to that time frame he probably told someone about it (even if just close friends) but its all good. In highschool lots of girls didnt shave. Infact all through highschool none of my girlfriends shaved.

I wouldnt be grossed out either. Its really hard for me to be grossed out when vaginas are involved

Hey good luck with everything and dont worry about this issue, believe me its small. Shave next time if ya want and enjoy it. Dont sweat the small stuff like this

thank you very much. you made me feel a ton better.

but the friend he would have told is a blabber mouth and says everything, even things like this. word got around in about 15 minutes that my friend had given his friend head. everyone knows. i just hope that he doesnt tell that one friend. in fact. anyfriends.

i also kno for sure this wasnt his first time doing this, so im sure he wasnt as excited as you think he was.

thank you again.

At your age, he'll like it no matter how you are. If he's a nice guy, he shouldn't tell. But most guys probably would. And really, do you need to be doing this stuff? Why not enjoy a meaningful relationship without any sexual stuff happening. You are to young for it and it will only lead to trouble.