Drinking can truth come out

When guyz following girl around like lost puppy what does that mean? And I just really met this guy on Friday night he is friends wih my friends??

He did tell me that i was pretty girl and he means that but then again he told me that his friend likes me and all i dont know what to do

i am going to send him text see if they want to do something this weekend

What I am really saying is that over the last two days I really starting to like him he is the type I am looking for but the bad part is he is moving to tx end of the month. My friend called left message saying i want to get togeher this weekend and left my number should i want see if one of them calls me or do you think i should Text message telling him that he didn't give me his number but my friend told me that he said i can have it

can someone help me think of good text message to george saying i like you and also THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF ME THIS PAST WEEKEND......

I am not sure what you have posted has to do with drinking and telling the truth while drinking. i personally are just more blunt when i drink but not saying that i'm not honest when i dont drink. its just when i'm sober i'm more aware of the consequences of my honesty.

tbenson2

unfortunately your post doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

If you meant something in the lines of 'is he telling the truth if he was drunk' My answer is disregard anything that comes out when someone is drunk. It may be true, but they 1) most likely wont remember what they said and 2) wont always act upon it because with their sobriety comes decision making skills and possibly the reason 'nothing' has happened yet.

Sorry for the run-on sentences