Problems Coping Still..

ifeeltrapped

To anyone who has been following me, know that we are not together still. He is the one who chose to pack his stuff. He is telling everyone he dumped me but really I gave him an ultimatum and he didn't like either one. If he left without me that night, I said leave for good. He wanted to just leave for the night, but I was not going to accept it. I had a gut feeling. But, guess what, I was right. He stayed with another girl that night. Now he is sorry, claims he is drinking himself to death, etc. It hurts that I don't feel he is actually truly sorry. Maybe it'll take time for him to hurt like has hurt me? I don't know. And I heard he was buying girls shots and drinks all night at the bar all weekend, but yet he is 3 months late on payments on the truck I signed on for him. Makes me so mad! Not sure what my next step is. I feel used, dirty, manipulated, worthless.

First off ignorance is bliss when it comes to moving on. All this information about what he might be doing or not is holding you back from healing and getting on with your life.

Oh and trust me he is hurting or he wouldn't be drowning himself in booze to mask it would he now.

Your next step is to clear up any financial commitments so that you have no reason to talk/check up on him.

He's just scouting for the next wallet, what hurts him is that you kicked him out, and he has to go through the trouble of finding someone else to live off.

But since not many women are willing to let a parasite move in with them, he will try to change your mind in every way he can. It has nothing to do with his love for you, or with his feelings towards you. It's business, and hopefully you realized that, and that he's a cheater who is just using you.

Believe me he will never hurt how you're hurting. He's incapable of feeling very much at all. And I wouldn't worry too much about the new f**k, it won't be to long before he's treating her the same way as well.

You have been manipulated. But remember, these guys are masters at it. You're not dirty and worthless, you've simply been taken in by a con-man. It happens, and it happens a lot. (To really smart people!)

Clear the house of every piece of him, delete him from your social media and for God's sake get yourself off the papers that make you responsible for his truck. You don't want to have anything that has your name and his on it!

Archived