well I was just wondering how one would go about going in for a kiss. i have a date with my gf next week and we havnt kissed yet, and i have a feeling it might be time. im just really not sure how I would liek 'lean in' or do the eye contact thing or what oh yeah...also take into note ive never kissed a girl before... dum de dum...yeah lol...

so what would u say iis...uh..how to word this....mayube i shouldnt type everything that comes to mind...right. any advice ppl?

p.s. im really sleep deprived hence the retarded post... lol

first off depends where the date is and whos with ya if its like in a public place where lots of ppl would be .......not the best place take a walk ..... or a drive or something have a nice conversation any normal nice conversation if u have the chance snuggle up lil cuddle action going on its a good feeling just at that she will prolly agree at this point if u are comfortable in the relationship u could just ask her in a joking would if matter like would if i kissed you right now see what she says....if she gives an answer like "id kiss ya back" go for it just right there kiss her just a soft no tongue few second kiss if she likes it she will either try to stay like that or keep it going if not she may pull away if that one goes good keep going could have some fun eventually move on away from just a lil peck and some tongue dont keep your tongue in one position move it around dont be boring k when u are cuddlin play wiht her hair gently or massage her hand kiss her on the cheek possibly i think there wont be any problems usually with this sorta thing it just happens on its own sometimes you have to give it a lil push but it will be fine let things play out and dont worry about it k it will work out

Make sure you smell nice and that you have a fresh breath. Keep some mint or chewing gum in your pocket if the date involves eating/drinking something.

The best first kiss I had with a guy went like this: I was very nervous because I had such a big crush on him and I knew he was not indifferent to me either. We took a walk and he asked me to sit down with him on a bench in some quiet place. When we were sitting next to each other, he put his arm around me, with his hand touching my shoulder. I was frozen from being so nervous and it was a good thing I did not have to look him into the eyes directly. Next he put his lips to my hair, at my temple. He started giving me very very light kisses there, almost unnoticeable. It was incredibly romantic and erotic. My longing for him overpowered my shyness and I gently turned my head towards his. Because of this, his lips ended up on my cheek, tracing their way down to my mouth. Our lips met for the first time in a tender kiss on the corner of my mouth. Then we gave each other a few full kisses on the lips. From there on, things are kind of blurry in my memory because I got so swept away