I broke up with my girlfriend of two years about two months ago. we had a pretty rough relationship that had we both been in a better place we would have never gotten together in the first place. we lived together within three dates. We were both looking for a change in our lives. she was looking for some calm stability and i was looking for some fun. i embody what she wanted and she embodied what i wanted.

so we broke up. she was initially crushed a much greater extent than me. i pretty much didn't feel it. now that a couple of months have past i suddenly am really missing what we had and she is completely over it. i sit alone completely unmotivated and feel paralized. this is really bad timing to be going through this but i feel as if i don't want to move. She is the only one that i feel i can talk to about it, but i don't want to give her the impression that i want to get back together. The comfort and joy of loving/being loved on a daily basis was nice but we just weren't meant to be together.

If you still have feelings for her maby you should reexaimin why you broke up. If you want to get back together with her let her know. Even if you don't want to get back together with her you should probably talk to her anyway...but only if it would give you closer. Make sense?

alrite i have been going out wit this guy for about a year and i havnt kissed him. i am really nervous to kiss him because im afraid im going to bite him because i ahve heard a lot of stories of people that have. how do i avoid this?