Can anyone interpret what this girl meant?

Superus

So this girl wanted to hangout with me today. (we been seeing each other for weeks) but today i couldn't, she was very persistent to the point where i started to get annoyed. I was very nice on my text msgs and she replied with this. I believe we are just FWB.

Me - "No sorry i can't do today next time tho."

Her- " alright"

Me - Are you serious with that frown?

Her - i was typing in a hurry and i picked the saddest emoji but it's cool i ended doing blah blah"

Me - lol thanks for clearing that up because i was going to say you shouldn't really care.

Her- lol sadly you don't have to remind me not to care

What did she mean by that last text msg?

(for anyone that has been reading my post everyone concluded that she has low self esteem and needs some sort of validation)

I can tell she does a lot of protection of her feelings but she doesn't out right tell me, i just pick it up. It's like she doesn't want to be exposed. I didn't pick this type of relationship, it just fell that way because in our dinner "dates" she said her longest relationship was 5 months and she likes fling relationships. then she ended with saying "that doesn't mean i'm not a person to not have a relationship with" when she told me that i basically wrote her intentions has FWB. but her actions are different because she wants to go on dates etc.

Archived