my gf and frenching

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY GIRLFRIEND.. HER OLD BOYFRIEND AND HER WERE IN HIS ROOM AND HE JUST SUDDENLY FRENCHED HER AND LICKED HER FACE A LITTLE.WELL IM WITH HER NOW AND ITS BEEN LIKE 4 MONTHS TOGETHER AND SHE STILL DOESNT WANT TO DO IT.I think she miGHT BE SCARED BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED BUT IM NOT SURE ANY HELP!?

well first off, the caps are annoyin....lol

well theres obviously a reason as to why she doesnt want to. has she clearly said she doesnt want to? have u tried and been pushed off?

u need to find out why as opposed to speculate why, so it might be a good idea to bring it out in the open. just ask her, calmly of course. she might be afraid to answer, but if u keep calm and polite, then she will tell you. try it.

hmmm. my ex was very forceful when we kissed. it made me feel uncomfortable. he would just stick his tongue in my mouth and like go insane. and to this day i still can't french kiss properly cause im worried bout doing something wrong, and im just uncomfortable with it. i have french kissed my b/f. but i constantly feel like im doing something wrong. for me its because of what happened in the past. i know it. and i've talked to my b/f about it and he understands.

Yes, sure's probably scared because the other guy was too forceful and aggressive. She's afraid that you'll make her as uncomfortable as the other guy did. Be nice and gentle with her. If she feels safe and secure with you it might help her loosen up so that she's ok with french kissing.

dont beg sounds like u beg for it its unattractive for girls k tongue is something that has to be used gentley u dont lick the other persons face....thats kinda weird actuallly u could.....just softly kiss her start making out a lil when things heat up slip her the tongue not like tongue raping her mouth but moving it gently around dont be boring just nice not to sloppy either and dont worry ur 13 ina few years lets just say ....BIGGER better things will come about lol eventually if she gets pissed at you for doing this just be like sry caught up in the moment if not sweet u just got some tongue action but if she says dont do it again...just be like im sry and dont do it for awhile till things get heated and she does it to u lol then have fun buddy lol