So Confused!!!! What is she thinking?

Sam890

My ex and I we were together for 3 years and engaged for 5 months and have a 2 years old daughter, we both are 24 years of age, She broke up with me 5 months ago saying she hasn't experienced life much and wants to explore, when she actually moved out I did all the begging and pleading to get her back but always got turned down, She said we can't be together as she cannot trust me as her life partner anymore ( as we had few financial issues, bills weren't getting paid on time and all that) then she said she just wants to be a s***t go and party. I then started no contact and only time I would reply to her text or answer he call was when I had our daughter.

After a month of minimum contact she called me offered me to be FWB to which I said no, and now every time I see her she hugs me tight and trying hold my hand and everything, last week she told me she had sex once since our break up, I didn't took it very well but I did not show it to her, so she is very hot and cold lately sometimes she hugs me try and kiss me if I'm around but some times totally nothing. She also suggested that we should start having family night where we have dinner together with our daughter and then we can watch a show or a movie once she's in bed every once a week, but she doesn't seem to follow that either, and I did not bring it up either as I want her to re suggest and actually implement it. Two days ago she invited me to her sisters birthday family dinner and asked me if I want to go halves with her to get a present for her sister. Also when when I have our daughter she asks me if she could join us for lunch or go to the park together if I want her too. and when I say I just need some Quilty time with my daughter, then she says she was expecting me to say "yes please come spend time with us" and that would be the only time she ever contacts me when I have our daughter.

I stayed over at her place last week for family night , next morning she said she was expecting me to make a move to have sex, fast forwarding two days later she said she is being unfair, that she is still unsure of me and what she wants and her insane expectations. I have recently heard from a mutual friend that she said she is looking for "the one" and wishes that it's me so that she can have more kids with me best case scenario we will live happily after and worst case scenario she will change her mind again and destroy things with me. I'm not sure what I should or shouldn't do in this situation.

Stay the course. Have nothing to do with her except as it applies to your daughter. Your ex is all over the place....party girl one minute and then wanting g to.pretend you are a happy family the next.

I'm thinking to write her a reconciliation letter to get a closure on things, I'm sick of thinking and dwelling everyday that when she will chafe her mind, do you think it's a good idea to do so?

Archived