how do i make the first move

yamajii89

hey there everyone, this is quite embarrassing for me, i consider myself a very confident person who can talk to anyone, BUT there's just this one girl at my work, who is like a 10 to me. and ide like to make a move on her, but im too scared to make that mistake, i want her to like me. she knows me already ive broke the ice a little bit, she came up to me and basically just asked me a random useless weird question which i know she already knew, then flew off after a 3min conversation i asked her name and she just smilled and i said " ille guess it! its.. EMILY!" and she laughed, i worked in a call center so i got a customer right after that and i couldn't speak to her this was 2 days ago. i know her name though and its not Emily. but she didn't tell me.

i think she already knows that i like her, because my friends knows and they've told her already, it quite embarrassed me.

i just dont know how to approach her during work hours it gets too busy for socializing nowadays in the office. is it too weird for me to stalk her wait for her shift to finish and talk to her? i was thinking of sending the cliche chocolate and a letter that say's "take a bite if you wanna be friends"

what you guys and girls think? how can i create attraction

Your way over thinking this no need for gifts that's just weird and will creep her out.

Just when you bump into her at the office say I've noticed you walking around and wondered if you would like to grab a drink sometime.

Woman like confidence and men who are nonchalant so whatever she replys just be cool with it and anyway you might be pleasantly surprised.

yhea dont take this the wrong way but theres no possible way i can talk to anyone verbally in the office during work hours, ive got to be talking to customers by the second, and when im not talking and taking my break, she's on the phone talking to her customers.. that's a good line though thanks, but the problem is the opportunity to ask her out or atlease her number. i cant find a opening

Do you not have a break area in which you can get drinks? Or are you tied down to the desk for all of your working day? Are you breaks flexible so you could line up your break with hers. It just literally has to be like 30 seconds of her time.

If all the answers are no. Do you have a chat system at work? If it's not heavily monitored then use that to make conversation.

There will be sometime you bump into her or you wouldn't of spoken to her yet.

Archived