Help with self esteem and confidence issues

nol703

some might have seen my other posts about my recent break up and it messed up me self esteem more...

i have very bad self esteem issues i think i am very unattractive mainly because i been told all my life that i am ugly and had no luck with women. and i am very shy i cant seem to go up to a women and talk to her or to shy to do so. even when i go up to someone i don't know what the hell to say. even when it comes to people they say i don't talk much but its like i don't know what to talk about or if i talk about something they well think i am weird or think bad of me or get annoyed. when i was younger i was more open and out going but its like now i am very shy and keep to myself. then i think my ex is the best i am gonna have like no other girl is gonna like me its sad. and when i do talk to women it seems to go no were. or i think why even try they are not gonna like me. i think i am what people call doormat. i am to nice and get used and friend zoned. i also think i am to sensitive and i start to believe no girl likes that like instead of me thinking of guns fights and all this violence stuff i think of romance and love and i hate it...

so anyone have any tips or things i can do to help me over come things and how i view myself and think of myself?

Hi. Is that you in the picture? If so, you are not unattractive in the least bit. I think you are cute. You may have grown up in an area that has a particular type of person that is considered attractive. In another state or country you may be the more desirable person.

Me for instance, I am a person of color 5'6 105 pounds. People whom I would consider my peers like women that are like 135 pounds and up with hour glass Kim Kardashian types of bodies. I have a body like Gisele Bundchen, totally the opposite. However, other people whom are not necessarily my peers are very attracted to me. So it really depends on the persons particular type and culture plays a huge role. I have been called ugly, okay looking, decent, pretty, beautiful and I have been called gorgeous.

It just depends.

I don't think you should worry about meeting a woman right now. Focus solely on building your self esteem. Google how to build your self esteem or purchase books. You can also learn more about life then you would naturally have more to talk about. Find out the things you like and throw yourself into them. Talking to women will naturally become easier.

Lastly, challenge yourself. No matter how you feel you look say "I am going to walk in here with my head held hi, and display confidence." It radiates outward. The most important time to do that is when you feel at your worse.

I'm gonna help you change your life. First, you need to build your inner self. Work on things that make you a strong, confident, man. Those would be learning to socialize, developing a sense of humor, being more out going.

Second with out confidence you can't succeed in what you want. You have to be willing to take risks. Sometimes your going to fail, but use that as a chance to learn about who you are and what you are about. You can't find your mate unless you know your self.

Third, once you work on you for a bit, there are books that will develop your skills at approaching woman, what to say, how to say it, how Woman view you and attraction. I can pm you a list.

Lastly, always remember attraction is built through chemistry, NOT physiical attraction. That is important to some woman, but not all or most. A guy can be a model and still be an ass clown. Get it? It's about connection, chemistry, interests, how you treat her, etc.

Don't worry man, it's a long road but can be done. Stay focused

Archived