Month after a break up...new feeling

romantic83

Just wanted to share my new feeling with everyone went through a recent break up and trying to heal. I never thought that day would come, but today i feel much better. I didn't start my day with a tears, low energy level. It has passes. I pray I will continue feeling this way from now on. I know there are going to be days when i still will feel down and depressed, but they will be episodic, not regular. I maintained NC for a full month...it has been a HUGE challenge for me. So many times I wanted to call or text him, and ask how is doing; if he is feeling the same way as I am feeling. I Haven't contacted him, and I am very proud of myself for staying strong. Pain doesn't ache as much as it used to, I actually have smile on my face and think about so many things I want to do today. How many things I missed out while going through my NC period. I hope my post will reach many of readers out there and they will see that things get better, just give it time, and do not rush into some crazy mistakes. I haven't dated anybody yet, and, honestly, is not looking for anyone new right now. I will start dating when I will feel right about myself and have no negative impacts from my previous relationships. Cheers...

Hi,

I want to congratulate you on your progress, as everyone knows how hard it is. I was with a guy for 5 years, however I had to end it last year because of his controlling issues. I could not bear it. Once I did, I closed all contact, and I mean all (changed email, phone number, leisure activities, usernames on the net, etc). Once I did that, it was easier and I just carried on. He then moved 3 hours away for work, and I have never spoken to him since I broke up with him. Well done you.

Archived