ex message me on fb after almost 2 years after breakup

Just had a question. Ex wrote to me on fb. All she said was... "just thought I'd say hi..." what do you think?? What she tryn to get at?should I respond or just not respond at all? In a way I have mixed feelings about this, just dont have no words to say to her, but I don't know if I should respond. Been thinking on it for a day about responding. Hmmm. Lost with this one ha!

Just had a question. Ex wrote to me on fb. All she said was... "just thought I'd say hi..." what do you think?? What she tryn to get at?should I respond or just not respond at all? In a way I have mixed feelings about this, just dont have no words to say to her, but I don't know if I should respond. Been thinking on it for a day about responding. Hmmm. Lost with this one ha!

Well I'm no expert but I'll risk this interpretation.

Hang on'....

I think she wants to say "hi" ! Not sure though ^-^

Anyway do you want to answer and learn something about her ? ? Possibly that she is happy with someone else and thinking about asking you how you are for no reason ?

If not. Don't answer.

Wait. Hold on a second.

Don't answer. Period. It's useless anyway.

I am single, she left me.. really don't know why, first it was one thing then another then many different things, her reasons kept changing. But found out she was prego after a couple months she left me. I don't know. Stop talking to her right after breakup. Don't want to know anything about her, never wanted to contact her. She was always the one to contact me. But I always ignored her, not to be an a**hole but just thought of the way she left me and other reasons.

I'm just saying if she really had something to say or something meaningful. It wouldn't be a "just thought I'd say hi..." you know. Idk probably just ignore it like I always do. It's nothing to respond to. Like Brotherhood67 said it's useless anyway. What's the point haha!

I'm single, she left me.. really don't know why, first it was one thing then another then many different things, her reasons kept changing. But found out she was prego after a couple months she left me. I don't know. Stop talking to her right after breakup. Don't want to know anything about her, never wanted to contact her. She was always the one to contact me. But I always ignored her, not to be an a**hole but just thought of the way she left me and other reasons.

I'm just saying if she really had something to say or something meaningful. It wouldn't be a "just thought I'd say hi..." you know. Idk probably just ignore it like I always do. It's nothing to respond to. Like Brotherhood67 said it's useless anyway. What's the point haha!

Let it go.......

If she has any real interest, you'll hear more from her...

They get lonely, bored, playful.....whatever........but I wouldn't put much into it..

Plus, if she left you, why on earth would you even want her back or give her another chance to do it again....

Because she will....she will.......

Let it go.......

If she has any real interest, you'll hear more from her...

They get lonely, bored, playful.....whatever........but I wouldn't put much into it..

Plus, if she left you, why on earth would you even want her back or give her another chance to do it again....

Because she will....she will.......

Just message her back and say you arn't sure why she contacted you , but respond, be open and say you don't really want to talk to her. Throw it back at her, in my opinion time heals all wounds and don't see the point of holding grudges, unless they hurt in in a way you will never, ever get over. You have nothing to lose by doing that!

Archived