In love with my best friend and we're both girls.

Springsteen

I've known her for about 3 years now and we're super close. About 6 months ago I noticed I started feeling very attracted to her, like everything she did was absolutely beautiful. I can't get enough of her, I'm absolutely infatuated with her and everything she does. The weird part is, we're both straight. I have never had any sort of attraction to other women at all before, and don't have any interest in any, except her. It's like she's my exception. I don't know what to do because I don't want to creep her out by telling her how I feel. I think she might slightly feel the same just based on the way she acts. We always cuddle and are super close when we hang out. Ugh, any advice is appreciated.

Scary as this sounds, I would suggest just sitting down and talking to her about it. You say you two are close? Then hopefully that should be the kind of bond where you can talk to each other about this and see how you both feel on the matter. If you hold it in too long, it'll just make things worse and awkward down the road.

I agree talking about it is good, but I understand your apprehension. Girls that are good friends only can cuddle, hold hands, etc, as a guy I always thought that was odd between "just friends". I'd figure out some comments you can make to her that get the pony accross but leave her an out. The "your th only girl I've eve been attracted to" might be good.

Archived