Do u think ur ex will ever contact u

robstar54

I was thinking today.

Do u think no matter who breaks up with who, from one of you someone is ever going to contact that person again after no contact days.

I'm currently on day 16 of my break up and have heard nothing from my ex gf.

Who only ever response to me contacting her was.

Don't contact me again.

I was with my partner for almost 2 years.

Do you think someone can go that cold and stubborn to never contact u again?

To be honest with you it doesn't matter. NC is for healing and accepting that the relationship has run its course.

You can sit there and wonder why did they say that, why did they act like that, what did I do wrong etc. The answer to that is you'll never find out because your not them.

nows the time for looking inward and growing from the experience ready for your next relationship in the future.

Freedom comes when you let go of whatever doesn't serve you anymore. Your ex is your past and your future is freedom go out there and grab it because life my friend is too short for negative energy and emotions.

Look in the mirror and say I deserved to be happy and loved yes it will be weird but feel the power it gives you and run with it.

You'll be fine we've all been through this it's called life but now it's your call do you want to live in your head? Or open up and embrace your senses and the wonderful future you have to live.

To answer your first question: I would also hope not. I would really wonder what their motives were, especially as it's been decades since I split from my last ex!

Some people manage to remain friends with an ex but I'm not one of them. A lot of it depends on the nature of the break-up or whether you were friends a long time before you became a couple.

No contact is best for recovering. You at Square One and have along way to go but most of us get there in the end.

Who only ever response to me contacting her was.

Don't contact me again.

I was with my partner for almost 2 years.

Do you think someone can go that cold and stubborn to never contact u again?

Yes I have seen it happen and I have had it happen to me. Yes it does suck because its like hitting a brick wall, but you have to respect her wishes and choices.

If you would of asked me about a month ago, I would of said maybe he might contact me. But now that it has been over 2 months, I highly doubt it.

He was the one who would usually text and call me daily. So I really thought he would. The further away we get from dooms day, the more I realize that its not going to happen.

Archived