Is she interested in me again?

azimmer5

For the past two years I have been head over heels for this girl.. Here is the background to our story.... it was the simple we met, liked each other, she didn't want a relationship. We continued to like each other, but from I heard the feelings went away on her part a year ago. Her, I and two other friends move into an apartment together (stupid idea, but the rent was too good to pass up). We remained friends, not enemies during my stay there. We had one party one night and I ended up hooking up with a girl and from what a friend told me, she had the biggest look of jealousy they have ever seen. I was going on dates with other girls and a mutual friend told me she said "I don't get why A*** is going on so many dates...."

In April I had a girlfriend and moved into another place. When we hung out she would make a remark like "Why are you with her?" "How is your gf....if that's even still a thing..." We still did hang out because we are almost neighbors, friends and have a group of mutual friends..... but I wasn't texting here or stressing to hang out with her like I used to, because I wanted to get over her..

Eventually the girlfriend and I broke up in June, and in July subtle signs showed up that I didn't notice at first....a group of us went to a concert, but the whole time she stayed by me and said I was looking hot that night. I didn't think much of it. Afterwards, we have a little post party and when we went home she had only me walk her home...again not thinking much about it...

Fast forward two weeks ago, this is where things started to pick up..... that first Friday, I was hanging out with her roommate (the one who actually introduced us actually), her and a couple other friends.....when I left she was persistent that I came over and gave her a hug while she was sitting down, then said she would see me tomorrow.. On Weds, she texted me at night all within 5 min "Let's drink" "Wake up" "Turn up", normally she's the girl who you'd have to instigate the hanging out with.. Woke up Thursday and told her I was in bed because I went to Warped Tour and was exhausted.... surprisingly she kept a convo over text, which is uncommon... Later on in the night I went to a birthday party, and she was really wanted to hang out. I was telling her that my roommate was driving (whom she is friends with both of them and was not texting them), eventually we meet up with her at the bar by our apartments. As soon as we get there, she stops her conversation and gives me the hugest hug and hung onto me.... after her friend left, she sat right next to me and we were talking and her, my roommates and I were going to play darts. Before we played darts, her and I went out for a cigarette and he was hanging on me, saying "I never realized how much I miss you until you moved out...." "you smell reallll good." then we started making out. She then said made me promise three things that which confused the hell out of me "Promise not to be weird, promise we'll hang out a lot more" and this one got me, which is what I think she might be interested in me again "and Promise no more hooking up with Tinder girls!!!" After the bar, we all go back to my apartment, they order Jimmy Johns and shes sitting next to me hand feeding me some of her sub, looking into my eyes, complimenting how pretty they were and things like that....I walk her home and she comes in and holds my hand.... We kiss goodbye.The next day she texts me randomly "Hey did I leave my wallet at your place?" Immediately, I knew that she just texted me that just to start a convo, because before we left we made sure she had everything...... During the week I played it cool and didn't text her or anything like that until this past Friday. Our friend got Brewers tickets and I was going to the game, although she didn't know I was going. I shot her a quick text "Hey do you know the plans for the game tonight" she replied instantaneously "You're going to the game and no I haven't talked to ****" which I thought was weird, because the last time she used smileys in texts were when she "used" to like me and hasn't used them in texts with my roommates or a couple other friends.... she comes over to have a few drinks before we leave and she brought me my favorite beer with out me asking!! while waiting for our ride, my roommate, her and I sit to play a card game. She switched seats to next to me when I sat down. During the game she kept telling me her birthday plans and persistent that I get off for it, sort of ignoring that my roommate was there... At the game she was by my side the whole time and it sorta seemed like a date with friends there. She came back from the bathroom and when I was standing there, she came back and pinched my ass. We were talking some more, and it was almost like we were meeting again for the first time, she invited me to go out flying with her dad sometime. The night didn't end with a kiss, because we were anticipated on meeting up after the game, but plans fell through....

So pretty much the signs are there that she likes me again?? The one that gets me the most is that if we aren't dating, why would it matter if I am hooking up with girls on tinder..... and what why did she say don't act weird and I'm assuming by the missing me, I'm guessing that she meant my presence in the apartment, but who knows......

I'm just glad that you went and did your own thing and met other girls and stuff the first time when it didn't work out with you and her.

There's no question she's interested in you now, but the exact reason is not fully known. Obviously she became much more interested in you because you went out with other girls and were successful at it. The only question is, will that interest die off once she feels she's completely got you? Dunno, you'll just have to continue moving forward until the answer becomes more clear.

She might be a commitmentphobe, so try to refrain from bringing up relationship talk, do you like me, I like you, etc. as those sorts of topics tend to scare them away unless they are actually ready, in which case they'll make it known to you.

Archived