wet dreams

Yes, it is very true, my g/f has many many wet dreams about me and viseversa, we just feel like we're the only two people who should know our little fanatsies so we keep it all hush hush. I used to masturbate to stop wet dreams, but... now I let them happen, it seems a lot more romantic in a dream than just spankin' the monkey, even if you have to clean the sheets afterwards.

What I don't get is why girls don't call them wet dreams when they have one, it can get just as wet if not wetter.

Good point. For most girls they probably are wetter. Mine aren't, I only have the vaginal contractions and afterward I rarely even remember the dreams. Sigh.

I got to watch my boyfriend have one once, and oh boy... as soon as he woke up you can bet I acted on it. I don't think mine are ever quite as good as his seemed to be! He was actually moaning and moving around. I was lying next to him so um... I could really feel the affects.

I wish mine were that great. They're alright, but I'd prefer to experience that when I'm awake (which I haven't achieved yet). Oh, well.

Wet dreams wont happen if you masturbate.

hmmm, that question was asked in sex ed in PE, and the truth to that was it's unrelated.

We were told wet dreams used to be thought of as young boys dreaming of women, but studies now prove that, although you can have dreams in which your get off, the 'wet dream' is basically a test. These 'test's, for lack of a better word, do not tend to occur than once, twice, or sometimes just a few times. Dreams in which you 'get off' are not usually as, wet either, so don't worry about them too much.

It is all prety embarasing, and, when puberty begins and you go to sleep every night wondering if your going to wake up in...a mess...it sucks. All the sex ed instructor could tell us was not to sleep on our stomacs for a little while hahaha.

• 1 year later...