just wondering if anyone has the same problem as me. well im quite hairy and i wanted to know if youve had guys be mean to you about it. im scared to have a CLOSE relationship because of it. Ihad a boyfriend but i was scared to get naked in front of him because of it. I mean what if he hated me or told his mates about it, or when we broke if he had of seen me what if he told every1. i really want to have a close relationship but.....this is making me feel so depressed, almost to the point of dying (but tht isnt the topic). i get lazer done but its not really doing much. im 16. plz guys and girls respond truthfully, to what u wud think if u found out ur girl was hairy.

when i say hairy i dont mean gorilla hairy. i mean just a snail trail, and a hairy back, etc. plz plz plz plz plz plz respond, and truthfully.

Im sensitive to it now coz people used to be mean to me at my old school and say i had a moustache etc. tehy all used to call me ugly its not until i went to college that i realised i am quite attractive coz allllooot of the guys fancy me so tht has helped my confidence in tht way, but in the sense of confidence for having a close boyfriend its somewhat hindered it, coz tht cud mean they wud tell all the guys who fancy me. then i would be picked on alllll over again.

plz people give me ur honest opinions

thnx spaggle.x.

woah! tht was a quick reply! yeah im currently getting lazer hair removal, but it doesnt seem to be working, ive had about three treatments, so maybe i just need more. i get it done thru the NHS so its free, but it means I have to wait 3 months each time i have it done, so it wont be gone until most of my teenage yrs are gone

What you need to do is become comfortable in your own skin. People can sense insecurities, and there are quite a few people out there who will feed off of your lack of confidence by teasing you or poking fun. As soon as you learn to accept your body the way it is, others will too.

When you think about it logically, nobody is perfect. Everybody has some physical flaw they aren't proud of; whether it be pimples, grey hair, or a flabby tummy. Surely, any guy that you will date will have something he isn't proud of, but if you like him, you learn to ignore it. As soon as you begin loving yourself just the way that you are, you'll begin to shine, and this inner glow will attract many members of the opposite sex.

We all have something about our bodies we don't like. I spent my school and university years wearing several dozen layers of clothing to hide my skinny body - I used to overheat each summer! I eventually realised the only person who noticed was me.

If you feel it's a problem, then waxing or laser treatment is the way to go, but to be honest most guys won't be that bothered. Don't let it hold you back from making a close relationship - any boyfriend worth his weight in gold will find it a non-issue.

honestly, i don't want to tell you what i feel you want to hear, (that it's not a big deal), because most guys i know would probably care about something like that. Probably myself included.

i totally 100% agree you need to be comfortable with yourself but you'll have a way easier time doing that if you can find ways to build your confidence.

Allot ofpeople will say toyou just try and be comfortable with who you are but thats easier said than done. this is a highly fixable problem!

keep with the laser hair removal and maybe try waxing. or talk to the people giving you your treatments as to why it's not working.

you'll be a lot happier a person if you can feel better about yourself, and sometimes you hae to do things that will help that along.

I hope i don't sound like a jerk, i just want to be honest.

my gf is a little hairy too, i mean he gets it waxed and she is also self consious about it. but if a guy truly love u and car about it wont matter. anyways if u get naked in front of a guy do u think he is looking at u hair lol i wouldnt worry about it