Boyfriend wont try giving me oral?

dacute1

Three words come to mind: "lousy in bed." (And I'm not referring to her.)

It may be good, though. It makes the rest of us guys look like master lovers without extraordinary effort.

Hahaha that's the thing, I had very limited experience...didn't have my first orgasm or receive oral until I was 27....and that guy that showed me good sex was my freaking god for years....that every guy I was with was held up to...what isn't even high standards....he was just the first giving lover I had ever been with. No more selfish lovers....I give him everything....and he should give the same. Life is too short to give years or an entire life over to someone that doesn't appreciate you...fully.

OP, have you asked him why he's anti oral?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes I have asked him and he said basically it disgusts him and that he thinks it would have a bad taste. I am clean so I find this offensive. I am really starting to think it is more of a cultural issue for him. He is from a strict muslim middle eastern upbringing and has never left his home country.

Yes I have asked him and he said basically it disgusts him and that he thinks it would have a bad taste. I am clean so I find this offensive. I am really starting to think it is more of a cultural issue for him. He is from a strict muslim middle eastern upbringing and has never left his home country.

He knows it will have a bad taste without ever tasting it but he has no issue with you doing oral on him? I think you are being charitable to only chalk this up to being a cultural issue. I think it is more of a male ego issue.

He had no problem doing anal with multiple women when that is not exactly a fragrance free zone. His strict code sure allows him a great deal of freedom when it involves his own pleasure, doesn't it?

I am with a guy now who let me tell you LOVES giving oral and for other reasons as well as that is the best sex of my life. It means a lot when a man enjoys pleasuring you. I have been with men who see it as a means to their end and I have been with others who actually want to do whatever it is to get you off. It works both ways. I enjoy giving and I know he does and that is what makes it so great. I have been where you are and you will end up resenting him and why wouldn't you. Believe me there are men out there who enjoy it and like the taste and you shouldn't waste your time on someone who doesn't.

This can be a touchy subject for some people but my advice to men is that they should happily give oral to their women. If you love her and want her to get off then do it! Some (perhaps many) women get a different kind of pleasure from oral than they do from penetration. It’s also a great way to get her wet and ready for penetration. I also feel that it’s a two way street. If you expect to get then you better give. Here’s another thought: if you suffer from premature ejaculation (it happens to all of us at one time or another) then getting her off once or twice before penetration puts you ahead of the game. If you finish early then at least she already came.

By the way, a certain amount of smell is normal. Ladies, don’t feel self-conscience about it. It’s common for men to smell down there too.

I had an ex who wouldn't give oral either but expected it, and the only reason he wouldn't had nothing to do with me had to do with the first girl he gave it too and she wasn't that hygienic I guess and turned him off and got some gross out block about it with all others after so he just would not do that one sexual thing.

• 2 weeks later...
I had an ex who wouldn't give oral either but expected it, and the only reason he wouldn't had nothing to do with me had to do with the first girl he gave it too and she wasn't that hygienic I guess and turned him off and got some gross out block about it with all others after so he just would not do that one sexual thing.

Nice cop out. And you let him get away with that? What makes his comment ring so false is that he still expects to receive it himself. If he developed some mental block about oral sex, why just avoid it accross the board? Good to hear that he is an ex-boyfriend. It sounds like he was looking for an excuse for being a selfish lover.

I can say for the average male its just the thought of putting your tongue or mouth on or around a place that another man

or many men have layed there pipe. (just the thought of that is a major turn off to most men) shallow i know. some men see it as being degrading. Like as if his gf gave oral to someone els an hour ago then kisses him on the mouth afterwords.

some can not stomic the scent of a women. which would make it difficult to go down.

some men are just lazy. and some are strait selfish.

I suggest you try making a joke of it and tell him no more oral from you or even no sex unless he goes down. but then play it out. cuz sometimes people take what they got and or get for granted. they need to be reminded it takes two in a relationship.

then there are some guys (like myself) that get off more from the reaction they get from performing well then accually getting off. (does that make any sense?)

hope this helps. good luck with you.

I can say for the average male its just the thought of putting your tongue or mouth on or around a place that another man

or many men have layed there pipe. (just the thought of that is a major turn off to most men)

I am curious as to where you got this statistic?

When sex comes up in discussion with guys (I know, men exaggerate their prowess), I can't recall anyone ever saying that he didn't enjoy going down. As for me, I must admit that it's my favorite part of sex. It really is. I have been with a couple of women who didn't taste great, but that was long ago. I believe that their diet was to blame (vegans).

I was really apprehensive the first time around, so I got her to share a hot bat with me, then I carried her to the bed, kissed all over, and took the plunge. I expected it to taste bad, but was totally blown away by how great it really tasted.

OP:

What if he refuses no matter what and doesn't ever attempt it? Will you be willing to go without it for the rest of your life? How do you think it will affect your future?

My first wife never went down on me, not once. I never asked because from the beginning she said that she had an aversion to it. I never tried to go down on her either because she refused to shave. That was one of the reasons for the souring of our relationship.

Archived