ok ever since my ex broke up with me i was a bit stressed, thinking i would never fall in love again, oh boy was i wrong, a week ago i met this new guy, hes very kind and weve been talking a lot. when were talking i get this strong feeling about us. i dont know, i just feel this connection b/w us. and it grows each time. i began to feel nervous. hehe the feeling is so so so amazing. much more than i felt for my ex. the only problem is i'm not exactly sure what hes thinking, i mean i feel he wants to be with me too, but i dunno, its been only a week and these feelings are already here. i dont want to rush into anything. but it would be very nice if he was feeling the same. he did recently say i interest him and wish there was closeness what do u think he means? i mean how can i tell if he is feeling the same? what should i do?haha

i dont know but its been 4 months, i wont sit around that long and worry about an ex. i dont think i was wrong when i said those things either---just emotional. and i don't believe in rebounds, thats just plain stupid lol

it has nothing to do with whats "better" at all, just someone i happened to like and find interesting more. etc.