got into a fight....i think is my fault this time...

well, been dating this guy for 5 months now, and he's been real good to me, really likes me a lot, i think he likes me more than I, but i do like him...anyways, we were out in a bar with a coupleof friends, watching the game, after we went to anothr bar and started drinkng, my best friend was with us, and after my boyfriend asked me to come over, but I needed to do stuff all day the next day, due that I stayed at his house for the past week, so I told him I would stay at my house this time I would see him tomorrow. he said ok.

My girlfriend and I were in my car, we were having somuch fun, thatr we decide to cruise the beach and hang out more. my boyfriend called me when he got home, about 45 minutes later, and I didn't pick up the phone, ( I was kinda scared he would get mad at me) so I didn;t pick up the phone, we both went to a club and had a geat time, I was good, told several guys I had a boyfriend, and I was just here to have fun with my girl, and I was good like that... we got home in the am, so I passed out around 7am, my boyfriend called me i the am around 10 and I was sleeping, so I didn't hear the phone, by this time he soundes pist on the message, just saying "good morning"

so I called as soon as I woke up, but he didn't pick up, I left him a message sayng that I just woke, up,...... all day he didn't call, I called about 4 times, and left anothe message that nght, he ended calling me back with the biggest attitude, asking me what I did last night, and I told him the truth, that I ended u out with my friend, and got home late, and I missed his call, he said that he was worried aobut me, because I always pick up the phone, and this time I didn't. but I didn't lie to him, he said that he didn't care I went out with my friends, he cared that I didn't pick up the phone, and then he starts asking me if I went home to change, and who was buying all the drinks, and all the typical jealousy questions...

he ended up sayng "I hope it was worth it" and hung up at me.....so I called back...of course he didn't pick up the phone, and i L/m saying that by hanging up the phone no issues would be resolved, and that I completely understand why he would be mad, but didin't like the way he handled the situation by hanging up at me, and that if he wanted to end our relationship for this fine, and I understood why he was really pist, but I guess take care......he has a very short temper, and blows up quick, we've had confrontations before, but this time he's waiting for me I think.....today we have not spoken at all, he hasn't called, me either, I just sent him an e-card saying sorry for making a dumb mistake, and i didn't wanna loose him...and to call me...I understand why people would think what I did was wrong, but I think if he trusted me more he would not have gotten so jealous,i'm thinking he doesn't trust me at all, because this is the first time in 5 months that I go out without him, anyways, just wanted some opinions, sorry if its too long!

thanks

Every couple argues. And many think they have good communication. But most don't know what "communication" means.

Communication is saying:

"It hurt me when you did this"

"I'm sorry that you felt that way, I didn't mean that"

There are better examples in "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"

I can't really comment on your most recent argument, but I can say that you should work on expressing your needs to him properly. And hopefully he's open enough to work with you on communicating properly.

Bad communication ruins relationships, and it's something that few ever really master, but those who do have great lives.