Nicest way to find out a girls name...

Hey all! this is mainly targetted to all of the girls / females out there... What is in your opinion the nicest way for a guy to find out your name? I always feel a bit weird just saying 'Hi, whats your name...'. Or is it better to find out from someone else and then surprise her with it? New phrases appreciated!

Thanx all

Dan

Or is it better to find out from someone else and then surprise her with it?

I would prefer the guy asking me but if you must find it from someone else, continue the conversation by telling her how. I personally would find it freaky if someone just know my name and doesn't have a good reason to .. but that's just me

Well first of all, you should start a conversation with her, and then you could say something along the lines of "I don't think we have ever been properly introduced....My name is _____, what's yours?" or even "By the way, what's your name again?" Asking her casually is always best, whereas finding out from someone else may freak her out a little as Kaia pointed out.

Although im not as formal asn tinkerbell, i think shes got it on the money.

I always ask for peoples names straight up. Guys or girls. To be honest i think it makes em feel good when i ask them for thier name. The way in which you say things is more important then the words. Be chill and genuine - thats the money. If a girl (or dude) senses weirdness or sees a sexual eye they quickly turn themselves off.