Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Her Dreams are Heavy.......

ImNotYourBabe

Well I was supposed to start this journal last night but I got stuck on youtube last night avoiding it. I will admit I don't like expressing myself. Usually I will post a topic and regret it IMMEDIATELY after. Its like I crave others input and advice but then I also hate it because I don't like hearing what really needs to be said. Yeah I know it probably sounds crazy but that's just me. I'm just different. I have always been this way lol, always as far as back as I can remember. I'm a huge over thinker and I analyze everything until it can no longer be analyzed but I will still find a way to analyze it some more! So thats why I decided to just start this journal I also had a small push over the edge from my friend hersmudders. I'm pretty sure she changed her screen name but I can't remember it right now, I only remember her as hersmudders because it was such a unique name and she gave me the best advice and didn't ever sugarcoat anything..brutal! So you'll be seeing me around here a lot more.

i just want to know how you can talk to someone everyday. Tell them your secrets. Spend almost everyday together and they treat you like they love you but they don't and then they throw you away like you didn't mean anything. I don't understand people. I feel like I will never get it....get anything that has to do with relationships.

Archived