Right after the brake up 6 months ago I was a mess. I sliped and fell time and time again. Ant then no contact was advised to me. I tried it. It seemed to work. She started to call me more than me calling her. But the calls are strange and pointless. It seems to be a means of contacting me just to keep me in her life. When we first broke up I asked for a seccond chance, she said she didn't know what she felt. Any way, I'm seeing some one else now "very lightly", but she knows of her. Her best friend asked me a bunch of qustions a long time ago, my answers we're vague. We would email each other in between her calling me. (basic stuff,) A few times we tried to get together but our lives are in such

disarray.

She asked if I wanted to get up with some of my friends and go do something with her, but I was going out of town so I couldent make it.

I felt bad so a week later I called and invited her out but she said she had to work all week and study for a final, so I said ok, and wished her luck. She stoped me before I hung up and said she was free next weekend if I wanted to give her a call. My friends and I really wern't doing anything so I never called, but the next weekend she called me. Just another BS call asking if I knew the name of a teacher we had a class for, and to let me know she was moving into her new place the fallowing week. I woulden't mind seeing where this goes but it's like we;re both afraid to make any kind of move.

I would come out and say something, but she dumped me, and I'm sure she knows how I feel from after the brake up. Is there anything I can do to see if this is something I should keep doing or let it all go? She left me, but we're like at a stale mate. Any advise on what she might feel or what I could do would be great. Also our would be anniversary is coming up on new years. Not sure if that can be put into play, but my frustrations are making me feel apathetic at times now. Before we fade, if theres anything I can do, I'm willing to try. Plus we never had closure. Aaaaan merry Christmas and happy new year. Deja

Why did she break up with you anyway? It seems like she maybe doesn't want to be with you as a girlfriend, but just as a friend.

She was the one who broke up with you, so there isn't much you can do to get her back. She broke things off, so its obvious you might try to get things to work out, but she didn't want it in the first place.

I find it weird that she keeps calling you all the time. I think maybe she still has feelings for you and wants to know whats going on in your life, but maybe she just doesn't want to be with you like that. Its confusing, but thats what I think of it all.

I think you should try to get over her and if it hurts you to talk to her all the time, then tell her you need some time to get over her.