how do girls masturbate?

Females can masturbate many ways obviously varying objects can be used for penetration but also there are many ways to stimulate a clitoris. The most interesting ways i have heard have been water falling from a fawcet on the clitoris and while in a car because the car had a powerful subwoofer system that caused a lot of vibration.

lol sorry just had to say this...funny thing about vulva and Volvo (the car company). My mom always mixes those two up.

A few times when we are driving along she would be like "hey that vulva looks pretty nice" Meanwhile she is talking about the a Volvo made car. lol

Actually you can easily inlay two 15 inch subwoofers in the back of almost any car. My friend builds his own cars and custom made his 15 inchers, windows would rattle when he pulled that thing up. As for bigger vehicles like trucks and mini-vans, they can easily fit 10 or 12 inch subwoofers under the front seats and eight 8 inch subwoofers in the trunk area... all they need is a bit of money

Yeah, water falling on the clit and the rarefraction of a sound wave from a subwoofer. Those two drive women wild. Ladies if you've never shot cum from ur vagina, u'll definitely do it while sitting on a subwoofer, a washing machine in spin cycle, or sitting on the hood of 67 chevy while the engine is reving.