Teasing on first date =)

fusion91

Hi, I'm just wondering, on a first date, should you tease your date a lot?

Because I have heard from places that you should flirt with her and tease her a lot. If this is true, how would you tease her, and could you please give me some examples? And if you have any first date tips, like what to talk about, what to do, etc. (We are having a date at a mall, but this is more of a friendly date. Oh yeah, in case you're wondering, I'm 13.) Thanks sooo much for any help, I'm so nervous that i might screw this up a bit. Also, should i get her a christmas present when i meet her? I don't see her much/get to talk to her because she lives far away.

_any advice would be helpful_

teasing can be taken very badly...you are better off complimenting her and being sincere instead of joking around if you really like a girl.

talk about school, common interests, pets if you have any, fun things you like to do, parents...anything you'd talk to a friend about....

yuo can bring a small gift if you want...there is nothing wrong with that...a lot of guys bring flowers or candy on a first date to kindof "break the ice" but I woudn't label it a "christmas present"..

i'd say tease a little but dont bust on her. She says something that does not make since say something like learn to speak english yet and just smile. Let her know your listening and make a joke out of it. If she doesnt laugh at your little remark then let it slide and just play it cool. But I agree compliment her a little and just generally show you care.