I know how you are feeling but let me tell that loving somebody is not that bad, even if she loves someone else.

I mean you love for yourself, this is something that you feel, so take care of your feelings, she might be ignorant or might love someone else, but this does not mean that your love is worthless.

Love her, cry for her, face some pain, you will see that it will pass, and one day you will say that how in the earth have I loved her.

that happened to me, I was in love for this guy for about three years, i wrote poems, letters to him, cired nearly every day and he was loving someone else. after years had passed he called me and he still calls but even if how hard I try I can not love him anymore.

so live your love since it belongs only to you, no one else!

The highest form of love is wanting what is best for the other person, what makes her happiest, even if it doesn't include you. If you truly love her than you have to respect what she wants and let her be. It may be hard and you may feel saddened, but you will get through it. Time will ease your pain. Remember, we never know what the future holds. She may one day realize that you are the person she's been looking for along and everything will work out. Or maybe you'll find someone else who you love even more and are truly suppose to be with. Don't get discouraged, you'll find someone who returns your love eventually.

Well, if its hurting so bad that you can't bear to be around her becuase you think about what your missing out on, then that might be good. But I think you should try to stay friends with her. Just because you can't be in a relationship with her is no reason to throw away a good friendship with someone you care about. And what if this relationship doesn't work out? Don't you think she'll need a friend to talk to?