Why is it so hard to stop thinking about it over and over and over??

johndoe182

Just when you think enough days have gone by, you wake up and can't stop thinking about it, can't stop thinking about them. No matter how hard you try to keep busy no matter how hard you try to keep your mind occupied with anything else....there's just no way, it invades every part of you, I'll be so glad when this is over, sigh.

3 months post break up, 40 days NC, she still is on my mind 100% of the day, going to therapy, working my new job, training for a marathon, lifting weights, going out with friends, staying so busy! But my love for her grows everyday and the less i talk to her....

Sooner or later you will get to the point where you say to yourself, " why did i even care so much" and that means you moved on to better things..right now I'm doing same as you thinking over and.over ..sometimes i wanna punch in the face cause it would be less painful...lol i been thru this so many times. it does get better it really does

That's the thing that makes you almost feel even worse, that you've been through it many times before, but no matter how many times you go through it, it still hurts like hell. And then you hurt even more because you know the other person more than likely isn't giving you a second thought. And I agree, I'll take physical pain over this any day.

Archived