After relationships...

I'm trying to figure out what's normal after ending a long term relationship. If you've been reading on this forum then you know my story. At any rate, my ex of 5 years broke up with me, saying she wants to be friends "for now"...to figure herself out.

The problem is that she keeps calling me to go out and do stuff with her. Every day, she is calling to go out to coffee, go for a walk, stuff like that. To be honest i'm not sure what's going on in her head...if she feels she's trying to make me feel better by going out all the time, or if she actually wants me back...i dunno, women are tres confusing.

Usually after a breakup you need some time to heal and move on with your life. I'm not sure what your ex is trying to do. Maybe she's being friendly with you right now so if or when she discovers she made a mistake....you'll be there for her. Or maybe she just sees you a friend and feels comfortable doing what you guys did without all the mushy stuff.

Who knows? My best bet is for you to talk to her and tell her how you feel inside. Ask her to stop hanging around you because its holding you back into finding someone new. Be firm and be strong...good luck

Maybe you shouldn't go out with her for coffee or walks anymore. I mean it can make you feel like she's trying to get back with you and stuff. I think you should tell her need some time so that you can heal from this break up. I know how hard it can be when your ex from an LTR hangs around you and has no intentions of taking you back, so take some time off of her.

i dont think she is calling you simply because she feels bad for you, i think shes doing it because she still likes you, but doesent want to be going out with you at the moment. maybe she just needs some time to be singel, and to not have any strings attached, maybe she just needs to let loose, and be free for some time.