Please help me ! I need uer advice !!!

Hi friends.

I am very alone perosn form last 2-3 years. Now i got one girl friend whome i love so much. We have met personally only 2-3 times. She is abroad at present. She also love me and we want to get married.

I dont have any good friend till she became my friend. I mean i have some friends but they don't take me as their specail friend, ie i dont hve anything good, or i would say i am below in average in every thing.

So now i allways has a confusion that when my GF has seen in me, If i have some thing good then why dont other be my friend, why dont they like to talk with me.

Well many of my friend say that i am very nice person. But as i my presense of mind is very low they dont prefer to talk withme, Morover i am very diffrent from other guys. I dont like drinking and other bad things which they do. so they dont prefer me to be with them....

Well i dont care for that but the thing is i care fro my Girl friend alot..

Second thing i have lots of Hairs on my body, almost all parts of my body. chest , stmouch, arms, wrist etc etc.... may be she dont like that after we get married. cosue she has not seen me naked.....

Helpp me pleaseeeeeeee

I dont want to losse her at any cost

YOu sound like a very sweet person, maybe with a bit of a unsure complex about yourself though. First of all I am married to a wonderful man with hair covering his entire body. I'll tell you the truth it took a while to get used to but I never once thought I wouldn't be able to love him because of that. Love doesn't stop for something like that. Trust me. As for thinking that she has no reason to love you, or something of that sort, I'm sure that is all in your head. Sometimes when people are happy in a way they have never been before, they start making up things in their head to jeprodize this. It is human nature, I guess. But just be aware that she fell in love with you for a reason, and she will stay in love with you for that same reason. Remember the sexyest this about a guy is usually confidence. My sugestion for you is to make a list of all your good qualities, and then focus on those, not about the things that you aren't good at. You seem like a very sincere person and I wish you all the best.

Love, Aurora

• 2 weeks later...

I amahairy guy to, and I ad a g that dumped me cuz she said that she dint like hwo it was rough on her when we slept, but then later i found out that she told my friend that it was just cuz she didnt like me and the hair thing was just a coverup.

so, i think a girl either likes u or doesnt like u, and hair has nothing to do with it, so just ask her. it sound like she likes u so go 4 it man