hey, my girlfriend is a little pissed off at me right now because she just went throw the notes i wrote her and well everone of them but 3 of them out of 19 say that i love her tits, and a lil somthing about them, and well she didn t think about it tell she read them a 2nd time and she thought that all i was in the relationship for, well i said i was so sorry and i am suck a retard i hate myself for it. But the last note i wrote her had nothing about her tits or sex, just normal, and i wrote her a note again and read she told me to read it to her on the phone and had nothing about that stuff on it. But i feel like shit because i didn t think about it tell she told me and now i hate myself for it. She said when she was reading them that she hated me for it. but she forgave me because i was so sorry. She said that she would use it agenst me if she was pissed off at me. But i wanna do someting for her that will get her over this or say something, im going to see her monday or tuseday so someone plz help, thank you for your time

Chris

All I have to say is she better forgive you or she will use it againest you for the rest of your life. So if you marry her and you have been married like 30 years she will still use it against you.........My mother is this way. Not a good thing. You might want to think about that.

Forgive and Forget!!!

hi chris,

first of all... slow down here honey! you seem very uptight about this (or am i wrong?). I think you'll find that your girlfriend is a little scared by these notes you write her (maybe scared is the wrong word here - perhaps even slightly ... concerned?) It is a little strange to receive notes from guys detailing how hot you are and about how good you are in bed and stuff (although an ego booster i grant you!) she may just feel a little uncomfortable with what you are doing, hold off on the intimate details just be natural with her and tell her about yourself and your hopes and dreams and things - i know you are probably thinking of it on the surface that you are just trying to compliment her but she obviously doesn't care much for this method, girls think about things in more depth (generally) than guys do - she may be very concerned about her friends or worse still her parents getting hold of these notes.. have you thought about that? just ease off on the notes - if you still feel the need to tell her these things ... tell her at the time!! this will probably even enhance things for the both of you if you get me!! i wouldn't worry about her keeping this as 'ammo' against you in the future i just shouldn't think this will happen and also don't hate yourself for what you've done, ok, you were obviously just acting on your impulse and trying in your own way to be romantic and tell her how good she makes you feel - time will heal in this situation you'll see! hope this has helped, good luck! take care, luv angelic_spirit