so this guy, logan, i really love him. i already talked to you guys about this a little last time, but this is sort of a new question. anyway i love him. and i get really shy around him because i don't want to look dumb or say something dumb but i just realized that the only thing im doing which is dumb is not being me, im being me just not all of me. the shyness is holding me back from telling him completely how i feel about him. he is always flirting with me and i know he used to like me, i'm more then sure he does now just cause of how he treats me and hes touchy with me and stuff. but i try to tell him and i write him and he always comes up to me and says i need to talk to him vocally and i know this sounds dumb but i always end up saying i can't and it was dumb anyway so it didn't matter. but it does matter, and he knows it too. what do i do? how can i handle this with out looking like a dork. He was going to move when he graduated next friday, but now he swares up and down he's staying, so now i really wanna do something about it. I also need to take care of some of this shyness twards him because im not shy around others ever, just him, and i'm giving a speech my teacher asked me to write for him for his graduation and read it up infornt of everyone. im happy to do that, but im afraid i'll get nervous because it's about him and i wrote it....

am i a nerd?

Ok then!

I would start off by only telling him that you really like him and follow up with something like;'Would you like to go with me to the cinema' next week. Try and set up a date just with the two of you. Remember that there is nothing wrong in telling someone that you like them, in essense it is the same as asking someone out on a date!

I wouldn't at this point go into more details about your feelings; coming on too heavy might scare him away.

Remember in the end that it is you that knows this person the best, so you will thereforeeee know how to best approach the subject. Has he expressed any feelings to you?

when u r with the guy and he asks to tell u vocally etc about the feelings, just tell ur self that do u love him or like him very much so this little words that u r gonna say are nothing as compared as what all u can do for him... just speak up... i think the other guy wud definitely say YES.

dont worry.

all the best.