=hurting inside=

Recently my boyfriend/bes guy friend broke up wit me. he told me that he loved me so much n dat he would neva would brake up wit me b cuz he needed me in his life.i still talk to him n c him evryday. cuz we have all da same friends n were all really close. n it hurts fo me ta c him n b around him. i still love him so much. i dont noe wa im suppose ta do. n plus on top of dat he likes my two bes friends now hes been calling me a b****. which i completely dont understand. so if u have advice it would really help right about now. cuz im madd at da world n i end up takin my anger out on other people.

Ladee-jennifer,

Hey girl, Forget that ***. You never say to anygirl, i need you in my life if you dont me it. I cant believe he did that shit to you. I have a problem to, i think my girlfriends lies and cheat somehow, and on top of that i wanna kill myself. Move off of that sucka. If he did that to you he never loved you. I wish that never happeneded to you cause i know guys can be assholes man. I wish the best for you. I hope you get better. You can talk to me more if you want, just talk back.

first of, let me tell you that regardelss of what anyone will say to you on this planet you aint no b****. Unless you say you are then you are but if not which im guessin then your NOT!

Im not sure of the situation and detail and all, but if he was your best guy friend, then he wouldnt want to jepordize your friendship by going behind your back and calling you a b**** and feelin your girlfriends! He should of told you why he didnt want to be with you no more, and explain why he said he wanted to be with you then switch it?!

if you still have a close friendship then ask him straight up why he said what he said, you have a right to know. You shouldnt allow yourself to be put in such situations. however if thats difficult, then get a mutual friend to ask him, let the friend explain to your ex why your going through him.

i know what your going through, i had a bad breaking up with one of my ex's and i couldnt bare to see him evey single long ass day. what made it worse was that he went out with this girl who was quite popular to make me jelous on PURPOSE a week after!?so i had that to deal with, but girl let me tell you something, it took alot for me to just ignore him and get on, as time went on(we were in secondary school) he noticed that i was laughing and smiling, and getting on with my life, and that hurt him.coz 3 years later we were at a club and he was drunk and told me why he did what he did. i did take a while but he told me, but i didnt ask. he said i should of coz he was rto scared to tell me, so girl you do the same, either way you come out knowing what went wrong, and you will move on, just let time take its place in this situation, and use this a lesson!

take care

Ren

x

......OH HELL NAH!!! gurl...i know that it's hard to let go of a love...trust me i know...and i know how it is to have a lost love like one of your best friends....bastard (sorry - flash back) anyway...i know you're hurting so so soooooooo bad!!! that has to be painful... and i know it's hard but trust me the best way to get over it is to just forget about him. i mean i know you always gon' care for him...but since it hurts you to see him... stay away...don't talk to him.. get him out of your system and you'll soon forget what you love about him and you wont miss him no mo'. i know it's hard...but he has crossed the line of no return...you need to leave his ass alone.