I know most guys would love to do two ladies at once (I even fantasized about doing my mother inlaw but you seldom ever hear tell of a lady admitting to what she fantasizes about. Now please be honest ladies, what goes through your minds when you are having sex with your man? Ever think about doing one of his friends or his brother? How about another women? Now I suspect I will hear it all like "No I only think of him" but lets get real here, fantasies is a normal human behavior. I have had some beauties in my day, almost being to the point of perversion. So lets see how honest we can be in this thread.

For the most part, when i am having sex with some one, i just focus on what is being done at that moment. I found that having a clear mind, and trying not to think too much helps me reach, or come close to reaching orgasm. Sometimes when i am by myself i fantasize about being with 2 guys . I have had a 3some twice with the same two guys, and i luv it, i luv satsfying the man (or men) that i am with, so i think about how much they enjoy me and what i am doing to them and how much i enjoy what they are doing to me. Sometime i fantasize about a whole kinky situation. Like him coming over to my place, and i will have it all set up a certain mood setting way, and i think about all the things i will do to him, and inturn what he would do to me. I really like thinking about all of the details of the situation, like the music in the background, what i am wearing, the first thing that i will do to him (like just a soft gentle kiss, or stripping his clothes off soon as he walks through the door), or scents and sounds i used to set the mood. The key is details!! It turns me on alot more to think about how each little thing plays apart in setting the mood and turning us both on.

some ppl say im not mature yet but when i like a girl i dont think about haveing sex with her.. i just wanna like cuddle n hold hands n maybe kiss a little. i have a thing about hair.. i love it, if she dosnt have long curly hair i dont like her and i like to rubb her back............

anyways, do u guys think thats normal??

no im not gay!!

some ppl say im not mature yet but when i like a girl i dont think about haveing sex with her..

Yes, I'm kind of the same way, I don't want to fantasize about her because then it kind of feels like we've already started doing it and when we really do it for the first time it isn't quite as special as if I had never thought about it before. if that makes sense?

some ppl say im not mature yet but when i like a girl i dont think about haveing sex with her.. i just wanna like cuddle n hold hands n maybe kiss a little. i have a thing about hair.. i love it, if she dosnt have long curly hair i dont like her and i like to rubb her back............

no im not gay!!

I agree....and I love a girls hair as well....but not to the same selectiveness level as you

And yeah...I get the gay thing too...Like its a crime to be male and LIKE intimacy.

i'm not going to tell you my fantasies, cos they're private and between me and my guy. but i do fantasise. like someone said before tho, i dont do it while we're actualy having sex,but it mostly happens if we're away from each other and on the phone, or if we're cuddling, but not romantic cuddles, like horny cuddles (if u gt wt i mean) we tell each other about our deepest fantasies and wt we like and we try and carry them out too. its amazing fun and cos i love him and feel so comfortable around him, i can be honest about them, however weird or freaked out by them i feel, i know he wdnt judge me.

hes a great guy and i feel so lucky to have him. i think this is an important part in a relationship-its good to have a variety of things and as much as i love the fantasties and the kinky ness, i also love the cuddles and the sensual kisses too.

qt xxx