Update & do you think these are good signs?

This is gonna be quite long so thanks for baring with me!

Well we have been apart for a little over a month now, with no contact at all because she said she would like time to think and stuff, so i think a month is a long time to be apart from someone who you love so much, specially with not hearing her voice or seeing her for a month, when you have been so used to them being part of your life for 2 1/2 years, and when a month had passed, i decided to call her and ask if she would like to meet up and go somewhere so we can talk about things, just general things, i think it went good, but we ended up talking about alot more than just seeing if we could meet up sometime.

We talked for ages, and we decided to meet up sometime, i dont know when yet, becahse is really busy with work and doesnt know when her next day off is yet, and we decided to meet up just as friends, because at the minute thats all we are, even though it kills me not having her as anything more.

In the call i told her my feelings about nthe situation, i told her that it has been the hardest month of my life, not hearing or seeing you, and i told her how much i still loved her and miss her more than anything, and that a part of me has just gone, people on here wont be be able to see the change in me, but my friends and family can tell.

Then she told me that she THINKS that she just loves me as friend now, but for some reason im not so sure, because she only thinks she loves me as a friend and does not know for sure, but i think this is because she hasnt seen me for a month ans i classing me as a friend, my sister thinkgs that she will probably only be saying this because she hasnt seen me in ages, and doesnt know what else to think.

So at least now i know her feelings and she knows mine, which was what i have been wanting to know, and now i know them i can then work on them, like when we meet up to do something, i wont mention us and just talk about general things, like what have you been upto and how are you and stuff like this, and then tell her ive had a great time, and then do the same the next time we meet up and see how things go.

My sister and her boyfriend broke up, and her boyfriend said that "he can only love her as a friend and cannot give you the love you want", and they kept meeting up and seeing each other and being JUST friends, and then after a while, it came back to them why they were together in the first place, and he had always loved her but could not show it at the time.

So i am kind of in the same situation, im sure you will all agree, so coming from my point of view, her agreeing to meet up with me and saying that it is ok to call her and send her text messages whenever i want, is a good sign?, it will take time but im gonna give it all ive got and try my best for us to work, because from the call i made today ive realised some positive things, which i keep a hold of, and she wouldnt have agreed to meet up with me and say we can contact each other anytime we want if she didnt have feelings for me?? well thats what i think.

And it makes me happy knowing i am going to definatly see her again soon and i can call her and she can call me when we want!

Oh and to top it off, at the end of the phone call i told her that i missed her loads and i loved her loads, and she replied with "I miss you loads too and i love you" now she would not have said these things if she didnt meant it! so now i am alot happier because know how she is feeling and i know that i can contact her and see her again, and hopefully *~Fingers crossed~* when we see each other again a few times, we will realise just like my sister and her boyfriend and just like alot of other people just why we loved each other so much in the first place!, so im gonna think positive, and look forward to when we see each other next!

She sent me a text message on the same day, it was night time, she said thank you for calling me, it was nice to hear your voice again, and i miss talking to you, love lisa xx.

I replied to this saying ti was great to hear your voice also, and i miss talking to her also, and i told her to be carefull when driving to work because the weather has been bad lately, just to show her that i cared about her. and i put love you always, David xx at the end.

Then a few days had passed and i was thinking about her so i decided to text her, because we agreed that we would stay in touch and contact each other when we want to, so i sent her a message saying "I was thinking about you, so i thought ide ask how you are today? and i hope you have a day off work soon, ide love to see you, take care, love always, David xx"

She didnt reply on the same day, i wasnt expecting her too because she is busy with work and she sometimes works alot of hours,

She replied the next day, which was yesterday (22nd), she said "Hi, sorry i didnt reply earlier, i was at work late and i was really tired, hope you have a good day, see you soon xx", and i replied with "Hi lisa, i hope you have a good day at work today, say hello to your ma n da for me, hopefully see you soon! love always David xx" that was yesterday also.

I think she is going out with her friends from work tonight, so i am thinking about texting her and saying "Hi, hope you have a good time tonight, be thinking of you, see you soon, love always David xx", do you think this is a good idea?? to let her know that i am thinking about her?

So from what you have heard above, do you agree with me that there are alot of good signs happening? like:

*when she started to cry first on the phone? does this show she is upset about the situation? and is maybe hiding her feelings?

*When she told me that she loved me and missed me at the end of the phone call? i know she wouldnt have said these things if she didnt mean than, not in this situation anyway!

*When she texted me on the night i called her? doesnt this mean that she was thinking about me before she went to bed?

*And when she replied to my message and said "Sorry i didnt reply earlier" she didnt have to say sorry because i wasnt expecting her to reply straight away, and does her saying sorry not show that she was feeling guilty about not replying so soon?

Please let me know what you think, because i think these are good signs, and alot of people i have told think they are good too, and so does my sister because she has been in a very similar experience when her boyfriend said that he could only love her as a friend, but loook where they are now, together for 5 years and still going strong!

Thanks for listning, i know its been long, but if you have took the time to read it then i appreciate it and thank you!