I maybe over thinking it or over doing it ?

Mrdj09

I will try to be blunt and simple as i can. Currently stuck in two emotions or choices. I'm family oriented, simple and could be complex (cancer). I'm in search for a ride and die lady (Faithful, understanding and hard work). Not a club type of guy, don't smoke, don't drink. I prefer outdoor activities and hanging with friends and likely chill with a nice lady. I respect and treat all ladies right regardless of whom they are. Personally, I'm caring , honest and most time have been taken advantage off due to that. Now tired of fake and selfish lady whom don't seem to have anything going for them self nor have a plan for the future.

Every man has sexually needs and i have been hooking up with few different ladies. I hate to say, they are H** to me because they are only around me because i work hard and successful. Tried to date with nothing serious but most seem to cling to me. i don't what to hurt anyone when the ride and die arrives.

Q: Should i just stay clear of fake lady's to avoid been trapped until i find the miss right? or should i date until when ride and die arrives i just get out?

Q: Should all ladies be treated the same?

Curiosity kills the cat but for me it enhances my understanding.

If you are using women to satisfy YOUR sexual needs, it doesn't make THEM .

May seem that way but its mutual and we end up us *sleeping together. Reason been i can't go further, because they are not what I'm looking for. (Note: I'm always upfront).

Q: Should i just stay clear of fake lady's to avoid been trapped until i find the miss right?

Yes. You don't want some woman that you know you don't want to settle down with to wind up pregnant and you're bound to her for the rest of that child's life.

or should i date until when ride and die arrives i just get out?

You can date without screwing them. If they're not what you want, you wont' have to deal with feelings of possession because they've given up the pink to you and expect a relationship with you in return. In fact, you would probably find your Ms. Ride or Die if you'd stop screwing the women you come accross and just observe how they are, what they do, what they say without the interference of sex. A quality woman will reveal herself in time, just as Ms. Dime A Dozen will reveal herself in time.

Q: Should all ladies be treated the same?

You should treat everyone with the courtesy and respect any human deserves until they've proven otherwise.

Curiosity kills the cat but for me it enhances my understanding.

Nothing wrong with asking for directions.

Archived