ever get laid and w/ whom? How do they ask a girl; thats a friend or some other girl that they dont know..........do they flirt w/ them and how? do they let their buds know? Why do guys run away after the girl tells them that she has feelings for him, and she believes that he has feelings for her to cause there are signs that he give to her like : stearing @ her all time in class, getting her attention by tapping his feet on floor, and by crossing his legs and facing them to her, and trying to get the girl to smile.

If Im attracted to a certain girl, I usually talk to them. Yes I do get laid occasionally. How? By getting the girl horny and comfortable with me.

Would I tell my friends? No. I have respect for my girlfriend.

Guys would not run if you tell them how you feel. However, being needy and desparate is a turn-off, just like desparate guys.

During class, I STFU and do my work.

That is all.

i want to do lots of things to this kid that i like but he told me that he dont want to have a relationship w/ anyone . He also said that hes busy w/ school and work. Well today in calf. i was in line trying to pay for my stuff and i seen this kid look at me , he kept on looking at me when i went to my table and he also looking at me when he was in line paying for his stuff.

w/ just 2 classes left to go. this kid still does the feet thing, and look at me in class, and now him and some of his buds are saying some sexully things and some bad jokes in class. i know that they are refureing to me but i dont say any thing back , i just sit back and smile , will i do have some bad jokes of my own. probally in jan. i think that he'll let me know what he wants. i dont flirt w/ him , he knows how i feel for him. i just dont know what to do. i want to talk to him about this but he dont want me to talk to him. i know that he is shy.