UPDATED ?: Thrusting during sex. possible to hit clit?

See next page under IMPORTANT QUESTION for followup question.

Ok I know every woman is different, blah blah blah.

But you tell your stories girls. Is there a particuar angle that a guys penis can go in that feels the best--Rubbing behind your clit? deep? shallow?

When you're ontop, how do you move to make it feel good?

When you say that, "he's good in bed" are we talking about thrusting technique here?

Thanks!

Tiger,

I think every person has their own rythm and what they think feels best and at what angle, speed, depth, etc. That's why people will honestly tell you they have great sex with someone that they've had multiple encounters with because that person knows what they like. I don't think there is one universal style or way that will turn on ever woman.

ok how about some responses from WOMEN . I know there maynot be some universal style, I know every woman is different. But I also know that If I have sex like the power of a jackhammer it's not going to feel good for her.

There maynot be a specific rule, but there maybe a general rule. In fact I know there maybe, because I have a book that gives ideas of positions where the man's penis has a better chance in rubbing the woman's "g spot" area. So that is just one example of trusting technique.

But this all assumes that a technique exists. How about someone just give me A techinique. I don't care if I get THE technique. Is what you do completely random? No? Well then tell me what you do? That's all I'm asking.

Well here's the main thing you wanna do if you wanna ensure that it feels good. TALK! Sounds weird, talking during sex. I mean, you'd think it could ruin the mood, having to lay everything out in words. But talking to her and figuring out what she likes can actually heighten the entire experience. Besides the fact that you'll know what to do for her, she'll greatly appreciate it that you care enough to address her particular wants and needs.

Also, don't be afraid to experiment. Try ALL different angles, thrusting techniques... Just try everything you feel like trying. Some of it will work and some of it won't. But at least you'll know what you do and do NOT like! And as time goes by you'll start to weed out the non-pleasurable stuff, and then you won't even NEED to talk because you'll know what your partner likes. But keep in mind that pillow-talk is a favorite with most women.

If I label a guy as "good in bed", it's always because I feel he takes good care of me in bed. It's not about how many times he can bring me to orgasm or how much of a tiger he is in the sack. It's about whether or not he is showing me love and respect and is taking the time to meet my needs. That's what makes a man good in bed.

Thanks PA. Yeah it goes without saying that communication is a big part of good sex. But I think you're too used to being in your long-term relationship . You're right. If I was in a relationship like you, like in the past, it would be just a matter of finding out what she likes the best and being a slave for her . But I asked in this forum because I'm not in a long-term relationship, and in two weeks I'll be having sex with this girl for the first time. (And I'm not being presumptious here.)

Not that I'll think I'll do a bad job, but I do want to make sure I do a great job. Now when you've just come home from a club (we're going away together to a big city) and your itching to tear each other's clothes off it's not really the time to do some deep research into her pleasure centers. And besides, there is something to be said about giving a girl what she wants without even having to ask. But you're right. Couples should talk, and even though were not a couple, I've talked with her as much as I can, and since we're not even in the same state right now (and we're not really dating or in a long-term relationship), I think I should just be as prepared as possible by asking what works for other people.

Thanks for your advice though!

I see what you're saying Tiger, you want her to remember you and want to see you again.. Am I right?

What you need to do is to make this all about her. You're going out to a club, make sure you smell good--that's a good start. We love that. Pay attention to her, flirt with her...be a gentlman... you know the basics..

When you two are alone later on just go slow. Concentrate on touching her and kissing her. Please her first. Take your time. Jackhammer is not sexy unless you're both drunk ..JK.

I don't know of any specific position we all like. If you're lucky she might tell you what she wants. If not just judge by her response to your touch and kiss.

Good luck

Just tear her clothes off, throw her legs over your shoulder, or atleast one...then tear it up. You also may want to yolk her hair too. If she doesn't tremble or can still walk...then you didn't do your job, you better get back to work.

DBL

it seems to me that girls really don't know what HOW it feels good, they only know THAT it feels good. Actually she also told me she had a tripple orgasm once and doesn't know how it happened. If a girl asks (as many have done on this forum) how to give a good blowjob, I can give them 10 SPECIFIC tips.

Since I'll never know what the girls feel, I was hoping something like: It feels better when he he's riging high/low, or something like that. But I guess I didn't think it thorough, it maybe harder to know how it feels.

BUT HERE'S AN IMPORTANT FOLLOWUP:

But since many girls can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation, is there any stroking/trusting angle position that will let me brush up to her clit without using my hands. Put another way, have you women ever felt your clit being stimulated from normal intercourse?

Just tear her clothes off, throw her legs over your shoulder, or atleast one...then tear it up. You also may want to yolk her hair too. If she doesn't tremble or can still walk...then you didn't do your job, you better get back to work.

DBL

Yes, I definitely recommend this, especially if your girlfriend happens to be a cavewoman.

The most intense orgasms I had ( note I said ORGASMS--plural) at one time came from oral stimulation. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Came back to Earth after maybe 6 in a row . I almost passed out.

Too bad you don't want to use something other than your penis. You are going to miss out on some good fun--and great ego stroke.

Since you only want to use your penis maybe you should try positioning yourself a little higher than her while on top of her and with your leggs aroung her hips. You are sure to rub her clit like that, you will be slidding in and out quite a bit which is not too bad because that's what you want anyway.

I don't agree with DBL's method unless you are in a relationship--and alternate his way with a more romantic way sometimes. Personally some guy who would do that to me the first time would make me feel like a free prostitute. I don't think I'd see him again. Do you want to take your chances?

Ok, the clothes thing...I wouldn't really rip it off, I would atleast wait to the second date for that. Also these are two older woman responding to my posts. Sorry Scout and Muneca I never dated nobody their age, so maybe they like things or atleast pretend to like things a little less aggressive.

If you try to be all romantic and sex is like a dead duck, then you may not get a second chance...however if you are just too aggressive then she will probably just ask you to tone it down.

Just remember, legs up...hair pulled...and you're in business.

DBL

Ok, time for a little sex ed for DBL: women in their thirties are in their sexual peak. We are very experimental, and probably more comfortable with our sexuality than we've ever been before. As Muneca said, aggressiveness can be a big turn on - as long as it isn't the guy's only mode of operation in bed.

So, I think you missed her point. She advises the original poster to mix it up a little - don't just have this one routine like you suggested - hair yanking and throwing legs up in the air - because most women, no matter their age, appreciate a guy with versatility.

Thank you Scout.

Maybe DBL is the type of man who has only one Sexual Gear: Turbo Thrust. ... no offense D.

Hey nothing wrong with a little aggression as long as you remember to kiss and hold her in between hair pulling and headboard banging--after the first time.

You have to kiss and hold them too? Don't you girls think you are asking too much?

I stand corrected I did bang this chick that was about Scouts and Muneca's age. I acutally also remember banging this other chick as well that may have been older then you two. I can't remember. Both of them liked to be handled pretty rough, liked their hair pulled and thrown around a bit.

DBL

Well it is not like literally throwing a girl around the room, although very close..not like the goal is to leave bruises...you can be passionate and aggressive at the same time. I never had nobody start crying...can't say I would know the reaction. Pulling hair and throwing legs over your shoulder doesn't always have to be construed in a sense of violence.

Getting back to the post about angles and thrust. Throwing one or two legs up gets a couple of angles. Also make sure you use protection!

DBL

Throwing two legs up doesn't give clitoral stimulation though all ur getting is deeper thrusting. Like the other girl said, u need to lie further up when ur on top of her and try to concentrate more of ur weight in ur pelvis so ur pubic bone and the base of ur penis could come into direct contact with her clitoris.

hmmm i'm younger and i dont like the sound of your approach too much DBL. I don't think that something that fulll on and fast would make me feel good at all, infact it would probably just be painful. Of course if you return the favour in the end all may be forgiven.

I don't know about you'll, my last ex just went wild and told me that she never had this intense an orgasm, and that was through oral, I experimental a lot, using water, ice, mint, deep diving, etc...etc..

But its a totally differnt kind of orgasm when we have sex.

Also, not all girls shiver, some shiver, some scream, some remain very quiet, but their body lifts up etc..etc...

In my experiece, different girls different things. Its often clitoral or or vaginal?

That putting the leg on my shoulder position is really good, becoz it allows me to have full vaginal thrust as well as enables me to use my fingers to stimulate her clitorially at the same time, thus making her get stimulated in both ways and have an intense orgasm

Also, you might consider teasing, meaning, you stimulate and let go, stimulate and let go, and the woman I am with often get frustrated, but just when they can't take it you give it all you can, and trust me the orgams she gets is really something I love to admire.

Also, I would suggest, explore with your woman and find out what turns her on, my ex woman , loves to be bitten when she is getting an orgams, so I often would be kissing her and slowly going down the neck and biting her around her shoulders, her boobs etc...

But, this is only with my last ex. So different woman, differnt wants, you just have to learn everything abt them.

My two cents.

R.L.