UPDATED ?: Thrusting during sex. possible to hit clit?

Muneca, I didn't say I wouldn't do oral. Just trying to perfect all forms

Angelus, thanks for the post. It helps.

Whoever said "turbo thrust mode" HA HA. I know DBL's style: it's you strap in and hold on for the ride! ah ha. But what can you expect from a guy that uses his upper body as an avatar . Am I right DB?

Yeah I'm going to do the aggressive thing. But more like, I'm in control, let me make you feel like a woman, not the I'm going to make it so you cant walk tomorrow!

HA HA! You guys are hilarous!

Well there is nothing wrong with being aggressive enough with each other to let them know you want them so bas you can't stand it... but I dont think 'screwing em like a piece of meat' is what most women want. I know there is a time and place for everything and if both are comfortable with ti then great. I mean i know that's propular in some circles.... or maybe i'm too much of a pleaser to think i'm hurting the one i care for......

But i'm not a taker.... I tend to think that that's the attitude of someone seeing what they can get, rather than who they can please.

Tiger,

Turbo Thrust was my idea, it's what I call DBL's method .

I do hope you have a good time and use some of what we suggested here. We try not to be too funny...but it seems to get away from us.

Dreamweaverdude, you're my hero . As long as you keep that attitude you will have luck with the ladies... and you're right it should be about pleasing your partner not seeing how many headboards you can bust up.

Love