so lost (vent)

All I want is to be over him I feel so stupid its been a week since our breakup and he has become so cruel and cold he has ripped my heart out time and time again but I am to blame he has used me for cash attention to boost his ego, I know he has no love for me but when I begin to let go he calls tells me he loves me misses me sAys iLL always be his Yet I think he's seeing someone else, either way the next day he hates me sAys I need to leave him alone I am belittled and humiliated yet I love him I wish this didn't hurt the way it does I have no choice but to let go yet I am obssessed how pathetic

Sweetie, this was a fantasy-based relationship with all kinds of lying and deception going on.

If it makes you feel like you're a part of something to continue this drama, then go ahead. But from what I've read, you catfished him and lied about what you look like -- sending him fake pictures? --and he borrowed money from you and never paid it back?

I agree it's time to cut contact -- which is very simple to do, it's just a matter of changing your phone number and email address, and blocking him on all social media. Then take some time and focus on YOU and what you need to work on improving in yourself so that you never feel you need to lie about who you are to anyone ever again.

This guide can help you move on: link removed

I really think it's time to put this fantasy to bed, don't you? It's not doing you any good -- and the sooner you move on, the sooner you can find someone to be with in real life.

I agree snarky u are right, and at the end I was stupid to continue tospeak to him, yes the pic was fake but after the pic the moments we spent ttogether he still sAid he loved me I dnt expect anyone to understand me or to agree I'm just venting and the fantasy was long gone the moment I confessed and he "forgave" me, I do need to get over him of that I am 100% its just difficult

I agree snarky u are right, and at the end I was stupid to continue tospeak to him, yes the pic was fake but after the pic the moments we spent ttogether he still sAid he loved me I dnt expect anyone to understand me or to agree I'm just venting and the fantasy was long gone the moment I confessed and he "forgave" me, I do need to get over him of that I am 100% its just difficult

It becomes much easier if you'll cut off contact.

Sorry about the typo SHARKY and yes today I begin my new chapter last night he was mean, and by mean it was a whole other level of degrading I'm ready to let go I changed my number and besides ENA I no longer go on social networks I have learned my lesson again thank u

Sorry about the typo SHARKY and yes today I begin my new chapter last night he was mean, and by mean it was a whole other level of degrading I'm ready to let go I changed my number and besides ENA I no longer go on social networks I have learned my lesson again thank u

Hahaha -- no worries, I AM snarky!!

Good for you for getting a new number! Having cut off all means of contact, you're going to find a new sense of peace will soon descend upon you.... honestly, it makes a huge difference when you know there's no chance for contact. You can relax... and start to really HEAL!

Check out the recovery guide in the link above -- it's really good and written by a fellow ENA member.

Archived