I broke NC :(

wai

I dumped my ex because he was emotionally abusive. I've been doing NC for a month but I drunk texted my ex last night asking if he called me the day before at 4 in the morning. The number was blocked but he accidently left a voice mail and I heard his voice a little. I wasn't very sure but didn't ask until last night. He didn't answer my question instead he texted me a picture of people at a party. I texted him back with my picture at a party too. Then he didn't respond.

Now that I regret that I texted him. Does it sound too bad to you guys as well?

You said you dumped him because he was emotionally abusive....then you said you called him and all he did was text you a pic of him at a party? I'd say he's still emotionally abusive. What do YOU think?

Yes he is and I don't want him back. No He called me from a blocked number the other day and left a voice mail accidentally. I texted him and asked if it was him. Did I make a mistake? I mean I'm really regretting it now.

I feel your pain i am 2 months of no contact. I was emotionally abused too. She filed a false restraining order on me and thank God it was vacated but now we have a no contact order and it does hurt me that she would go to such lengths to make sure she does not call me again. I would be broken up with every 3 weeks and then belittled over the smallest thing possible. I have been better everyday but there are some tough times especially when i think about her with other guys, but then I say to myself people don't change and I feel sorry for the poor bastard. Ask yourself this do you see a future with Him? if not I know it's tough but walk away and I guarantee you will find the love your are seeking. You are not in this alone we all are on here for the same problems and I can tell you it will get better.

Yes he is and I don't want him back. No He called me from a blocked number the other day and left a voice mail accidentally. I texted him and asked if it was him. Did I make a mistake? I mean I'm really regretting it now.

Why did you want to know if it was him? I think you need to continue to cancel this person out of you life. Who cares about him, care about yourself instead.

No I don't want him back. He's not only emotionally abusive, he's lazy too. He will be 21 in 7 months and he's still in highschool. He's never worked his entire life. His parents and his sis take care of him. He lied to me about working and was very vagued about his education. To answer your question. No, I don't see my future with him.

Why did you want to know if it was him? I think you need to continue to cancel this person out of you life. Who cares about him, care about yourself instead.

As I mentioned in my thread. I drunk texted him. I would have texted him and asked if it was him when I was sober if I wanted to. I drunk texted not only him but also couple of other friends of mine.

As I mentioned in my thread. I drunk texted him. I would have texted him and asked if it was him when I was sober if I wanted to. I drunk texted not only him but also couple of other friends of mine.

Drunk text = poor excuse. It had been on your mind for a while and you decided to go ahead and contact him.

If you don't see a future with him, then stop thinking about him and contacting him and move on. If it tickles your fancy to have him in your life, then make that decision.

Drunk text = poor excuse. It had been on your mind for a while and you decided to go ahead and contact him.

If you don't see a future with him, then stop thinking about him and contacting him and move on. If it tickles your fancy to have him in your life, then make that decision.

I wish I could just press a button and forget about him like you said. It's hard to walk away as if nothing every really happen when you still love someone. I haven't completely moved on yet but I am moving on. I'm keeping myself busy. When I'm alone the thought about him starts to creep in, so I meditate to turn off those thoughts.

Archived