He won't stop hitting on me, and he has a girlfriend!

This guy in one of my classes keeps hitting on me. He has a girlfriend and talks about her sometimes, but then he says stuff like "your looking kinda sexy in that..." right after he talks about his girlfriend. I tell him to stop or shut up, but he still says stuff like that all the time. I don't like this kid at all because he is loud and annoying. How do I get him to stop?? And why is he saying all this stuff when he has a girlfriend?? I wish he'd just keep it to himself.

please help

My friend's b/f did that to me before. You know what I did? I straight up told him to his face that he needs to stop it, and that he needs to stop trying to act like a little player. Next thing I did: I told his girlfriend. Of course, it made him angry, and he started talking trash, but hey, his girlfriend deserved to know that he was flirting with other women behind her back. Tell the girlfriend. Who cares about what he says. The truth needs to be said, and his behavior needs to stop. I don't get people sometimes. You tell them "no," but they keep on being persistent with their flirting. Guys like the guy that I dealt with, seriously have sexual herrassment issues. Tell him to get lost and grow up!

My friend's b/f did that to me before. You know what I did? I straight up told him to his face that he needs to stop it, and that he needs to stop trying to act like a little player. Next thing I did: I told his girlfriend. Of course, it made him angry, and he started talking trash, but hey, his girlfriend deserved to know that he was flirting with other women behind her back. Tell the girlfriend. Who cares about what he says. The truth needs to be said, and his behavior needs to stop. I don't get people sometimes. You tell them "no," but they keep on being persistent with their flirting. Guys like the guy that I dealt with, seriously have sexual herrassment issues. Tell him to get lost and grow up!

The problem with that is that his girlfriend goes to a different school, and I have no idea who she is. I've only seen her once or twice when they showed up at the place where I work. I have told him to "get lost" and stuff, he doesn't listen.

what pisses me off is, this girl at work lead me on for 2 weeks, like i seriously thought she was interested in me. but she just said thats just how she is outgoing and stuff.

well we hung out on the weekends, lots of body language, lots of flirting. but then she said her and my cousin have been into each other before she met me. and he has a gf too. and my cousin acts like he's gonna dump his gf but keeps hitting on the girl i like. just recently he broke up with her and they are probably gonna get together. how do i know this? she keeps a blog. with everything in it it seems. so i left a comment saying:

"do you have to go into so much detail about your little bonding sessions with my cousin? this may be your journal but it is available to the public. words cant explain the feelings im feeling. just sometimes i just wish i never found your xanga."

she took that as rude and prolly wont talk to me again. what sucks is i cant get over here! and there are other girls falling for me...i just feel like im cheatin on her somethin but im not even with her.