ok, well i guess i just wanted to let you guys know that my relationship with my boyfriend is officially over- and for some reason i feel ok about it. since the beginning of this semester, we havent really had any time to see eachother (now at different schools) and we were both miserable. i kept trying to change things about him and now ive accepted that he is who he is. we had a fight last night and finally he came out and said that it was really time to end it. and this time i didnt fight back. i didnt cry. a weird sense of relief came over me. then i was in shock. then i cried and i cried this morning too. but somehow, i can carry on with my day better than i could when we used to fight, and i think thats a good sign.

a little history- we broke up a few weeks ago and decided to give it another go. now weve both proven to ourselves that this relationship just isnt working, and i think we are both alot more prepared to move on.

somehow, coping got suddenly easier, so weird.......

i guess my point is, breaking up is not the end of the world. i know its sad but if you think about things logically like i have, it makes coping much easier. ie- he is not the guy i fell in love with, and hes not going to change. and he is no longer my dream man. we had a GREAT run, but its time to say goodbye.

Smart chica! That's the 'right' attitude to have. You Go Girl!!

You'll have days where you will miss him, but as long as you keep thinking this way, then it won't stop you from moving on. In fact, it will make moving on less painful, and will speed everything up much faster. Hang in there!